Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pompey Scum

Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Just had a call from my Coventry City mate who are at pompey for their fixture. Said Coventry done us proud by chanting Gary Speeds name for the minutes applause, pity couldnt say the same for Pompey, said that they were shouting that Speed is a wanker and chanting you welsh c**t. He's well pissed off.

Re: Pompey Scum

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Just spoke to him, it was infact a minutes silence when they were shouting abuse, so he started singing Gary Speeds name and the other 400 Coventry joined in to drown the wankers out. He was then thrown out!!

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Vile scum bastards if true

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 pm

shocking :(

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Thats pompey for you, small town club, small town supporters.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:23 pm

He got thrown out! For what for clapping and singing speeds name? If that's the case the fa and papers need to be informed about this scummy club.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Pompey fans saying they didn't.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:22 pm

I am very very stunned and shocked if this is true, as I know they respect other clubs and especially anything to do with Cardiff.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Same thing was said on here about Forest fans. That turned out to be bullshit didn't it?

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 pm

NJ73 wrote:Same thing was said on here about Forest fans. That turned out to be bullshit didn't it?

I never saw that and that was def not true, you spend more time on here than me,my Jack friend. :shock: :lol:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Same thing was said on here about Forest fans. That turned out to be bullshit didn't it?

I never saw that and that was def not true, you spend more time on here than me,my Jack friend. :shock: :lol:

Your mate Gwyn said it

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64798&p=609829&hilit=

I wouldn't go that far :mrgreen:
Last edited by NJ73 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:31 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Your mate Gwyn said it

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 829&hilit=

I wouldn't got that far :mrgreen:

His own board is probably full of people complaining that they are gunna get relegated from one bad performance (where they scored two goals and got turned over by one of the best finishers in the Prem), rather than focusing on the solid start Swansea have had.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Your mate Gwyn said it

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64798&p=609829&hilit=

I wouldn't got that far :mrgreen:

First I have heard about it, I have just emailed Gwyn to ask him.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 pm

dear all, have posted on hear before (not for a while), am pompey season ticket holder, just to set the record straight, there was a minutes applause for gary speed in which both fans respected, cov fans did sing his name, but no pompey fans were disrepectful, whilst there is no love lost between our fans, there is a mutual respect, all the best for the rest of the season, hope you make it this year,

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 pm

snowy wrote:dear all, have posted on hear before (not for a while), am pompey season ticket holder, just to set the record straight, there was a minutes applause for gary speed in which both fans respected, cov fans did sing his name, but no pompey fans were disrepectful, whilst there is no love lost between our fans, there is a mutual respect, all the best for the rest of the season, hope you make it this year,

Cheers, I never believed it was true, Good luck to you all once again in these worrying times for your club, total respect. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Pompey Scum ?

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:59 pm

no worries mate, just thought id set record straight. worrying times indeed, one day we will find a decent owner lol.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:00 pm

snowy wrote:no worries mate, just thought id set record straight. worrying times indeed, one day we will find a decent owner lol.

You deserve one. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:35 pm

This guy cityboy needs to take a hard look in the mirror. Or close his friends more wisely. To make up storys like that beggars belief.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:58 pm

I am a Portsmouth FC season ticket holder, and i was at the match today. It was in fact a mintues applause that we held as you will see on the FLS hopefully and there was no chanting of abusive songs about Gary Speed. Gavin Maguire is a good friend of mine - an ex pompey player who was also a team mate and good friend of the late Gary Speed. I fid this whole matter extremely disrespectful to Gary Speed and his family!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:16 am

cityboy wrote:Just spoke to him, it was infact a minutes silence when they were shouting abuse, so he started singing Gary Speeds name and the other 400 Coventry joined in to drown the wankers out. He was then thrown out!!

It was a minutes applause love, i was there doing it! Maybe it was in fact your 'mate' being abusive for him to be thrown out! Get a life and stop making vile rumours up! Gary Speed is a legend! An ex-team mate of a friend of mine who is devastated at the death of his friend! Think about WHO might read your disgusting and vile lies before posting such bull!!!!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:27 am

Right I am a Portsmouth fan I was at the game today, and we were NOT chanting stuff like that! We paid our respect just like every other team. We applauded the legend Gary Speed for a minute, us and the Coventry fans, and reading this makes me sick! seriously I am so angry at this post, Portsmouth fans being ''scum''?? you weren't at our game you are just taking someone else's word which isn't even true! Please stop assuming! We were NOT chanting abuse or anything that you said! We paid our respect we all miss Gary Speed, yeah he had nothing to do with our club but we still miss him and we still respect him and believe he was a footballing legend... None of this is true! Dont assume when you dont know the full facts!!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:51 am

Ridiculous.

Never happened, and the fact he or someone else is offensive to Speedo's memory. We have always observed a minutes applause, silence or any other dedication. Coventry didn't drown out anything from us today, let alone any abuse. I think perhaps this piece of filth got thrown out for something else like persistent standing or something stupid and thought e would have a go at the club and gather some hatred. An absolute knobhead and I'm delighted we threw him out on the street and sent his club packing. As for everyone on here, imagine I now accused you of disrespecting the dead and forums for Pompey started having a pop, how would you be feeling?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 am

Pompeykyle wrote:Ridiculous.

Never happened, and the fact he or someone else is offensive to Speedo's memory. We have always observed a minutes applause, silence or any other dedication. Coventry didn't drown out anything from us today, let alone any abuse. I think perhaps this piece of filth got thrown out for something else like persistent standing or something stupid and thought e would have a go at the club and gather some hatred. An absolute knobhead and I'm delighted we threw him out on the street and sent his club packing. As for everyone on here, imagine I now accused you of disrespecting the dead and forums for Pompey started having a pop, how would you be feeling?

This disgusting story should never have been posted by this person without the facts.

You will find that 99% of Cardiff fans have total respect for your club and fans and know that fellow fans would not stoop this low. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was going to remove these posts, but I only saw them after they had been up for 6 hrs and they deserved a reply and thankfully you and your fellow fans have put the facts out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:10 am

cityboy wrote:Just had a call from my Coventry City mate who are at pompey for their fixture. Said Coventry done us proud by chanting Gary Speeds name for the minutes applause, pity couldnt say the same for Pompey, said that they were shouting that Speed is a wanker and chanting you welsh c**t. He's well pissed off.

I'd say your "Mate" is just stirring up some trouble.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm

100% bullshit lads

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

This disgusting story should never have been posted by this person without the facts.

You will find that 99% of Cardiff fans have total respect for your club and fans and know that fellow fans would not stoop this low. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was going to remove these posts, but I only saw them after they had been up for 6 hrs and they deserved a reply and thankfully you and your fellow fans have put the facts out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So any particular reason why, after reading the post and replying to the post why you have not delegated it and but it in the f*cking bin where it belongs?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:50 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So any particular reason why, after reading the post and replying to the post why you have not delegated it and but it in the f*cking bin where it belongs?

Because, it now shows it was all bull shit and if I took it off now it would look like I never let everyone read what the Pompey lads said, which shows the post was bull shit.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:59 pm

As a Pompey fan and Season Ticket Holder I am shocked and stunned that this post has been put up. There was no abuse given about Gary Speed during the tribute, and the bloke from Coventry has obviously got some axe to grind with PFC.

Cityboy if your friend knows the facts then the one fact he missed is that it was NOT a minutes silence, it was a minutes applause. So makes me wonder was he really there? Or did your conversation with him actually take place? and you have the problem with PFC.

Personally if I was an admin on this forum I'd ban the bloke for putting up such rubbish, but that is up to you guys. But to all other Cardiff fans good luck for the season and good luck in the Carling Cup SF against Palace. Looking forward to my first visit to CCS later this season.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Just for the record, I have talked to Leeds fans who were at Forest and they said they heard no songs about Speed other than their own (One Gary Speed etc).

They are stil horrible scabs but not guilty on that one!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:28 pm

grahampfc wrote:As a Pompey fan and Season Ticket Holder I am shocked and stunned that this post has been put up. There was no abuse given about Gary Speed during the tribute, and the bloke from Coventry has obviously got some axe to grind with PFC.

Cityboy if your friend knows the facts then the one fact he missed is that it was NOT a minutes silence, it was a minutes applause. So makes me wonder was he really there? Or did your conversation with him actually take place? and you have the problem with PFC.

Personally if I was an admin on this forum I'd ban the bloke for putting up such rubbish, but that is up to you guys. But to all other Cardiff fans good luck for the season and good luck in the Carling Cup SF against Palace. Looking forward to my first visit to CCS later this season.

I am hoping he apologies and comes on here and posts it.

After tomorrow I will take this all down, I have left it up so that everyone could read the truth. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Yes were loving this season, but really hope you get through all your troubles. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: