Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets Online...

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi Lads,

I just ordered a ticket for a mate online... who at the last minute decided he can make tommorows game.. (usually i order my tickets in plenty of time so they arrive in the post) but as tommorows match day and no post.. do i just go into the ticket office give my name and they will hand over the ticket?

do i need to take ID or anything? and does the ticket office shut 30 mins b4 kick off?

Thanks in advance... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Tickets Online...

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:41 pm

you should be able to give address if you didnt print of reciept and pick them up from the cabin by the roundabout mate thats what my cousin done blackburn game

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:41 pm

I took the documentation i printed off and showed it to them. They gave me the tickets.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:42 pm

craig1927 wrote:Hi Lads,

I just ordered a ticket for a mate online... who at the last minute decided he can make tommorows game.. (usually i order my tickets in plenty of time so they arrive in the post) but as tommorows match day and no post.. do i just go into the ticket office give my name and they will hand over the ticket?

do i need to take ID or anything? and does the ticket office shut 30 mins b4 kick off?

Thanks in advance... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your ticket will be in the white ticket box outside the ground, just give your name and address.
Hope that helps :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 pm

adz-a32 wrote:I took the documentation i printed off and showed it to them. They gave me the tickets.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh and I forgot,\ the office I went to is in between gate 3 and the shop.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Cheers Lads...

ive not got a printer/nor access to one :cry:

If i give my name and address that should be fine?????

i have got the email on my phone confirming i ordered etc... (but my phone decides to work when it wants to so may not load to show the bloke to get my tickets)

Cant wait for the game tommorow... should be a gooden... im gonna say 2-1 Cardiff - Miller & Whitts :ayatollah: :D