Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I HAVE TO PRAISE OUR MALAYSIAN INVESTORS "

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:39 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:It is all well asking for proof that the Malaysian gentlemen aren't trustworthy, but surely the onus should be on people to prove they ARE trustworthy?

Vincent Tan is a billionaire, and you don't become a millionaire without being ruthless and devoid of compassion. Money is money to him, and a billionaire like him would let nothing get in the way of what he wants, not even the wellbeing of a football club.

As in other areas of business, such as banking, it is VERY safe to assume the above is true about the majority of high ranking and wealthy millionaires. The same with politicians, super rich oil barons, etc.

Always assume the worst, and anything less will be a pleasant surprise.

Perhaps if they started paying off debts that previous regimes wouldnt, and start
building confidence... you know... like paying tax bills and staff wages.

That would be a start eh?

I hope they read this

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:46 pm

taffyapple wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:It is all well asking for proof that the Malaysian gentlemen aren't trustworthy, but surely the onus should be on people to prove they ARE trustworthy?

Vincent Tan is a billionaire, and you don't become a millionaire without being ruthless and devoid of compassion. Money is money to him, and a billionaire like him would let nothing get in the way of what he wants, not even the wellbeing of a football club.

As in other areas of business, such as banking, it is VERY safe to assume the above is true about the majority of high ranking and wealthy millionaires. The same with politicians, super rich oil barons, etc.

Perhaps if they started paying off debts that previous regimes wouldnt, and start

I hope they read this

If you think a billionaire would give a shit about what people say on the internet, then you are misguided.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:52 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

I hope they read this

If you think a billionaire would give a shit about what people say on the internet, then you are misguided.

Irony lost on you, as well as common sense?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Midfield general wrote:People have their opinions and I have mine. Tyler could well be right and thats when Sam starts to get paid then people like myself may change their cynical minds about them.

With regards to the TV programme then it clearly understand the mindset of how people feel that they can make a quick buck out of football and I am convinced that is their plan. Only time can tell I suppose but even I look at that mindset is more evidence then the likes of taffyplastic who doesn't accept this 'could' be true. Thats his opinion and thats fine, I don't verbally abuse him for his opinion and as Ive said only time will tell.

You verbally abused my son you whopper. its why i tear you to bits.

So refresh my memory now...

YOU said City should have gone into Administration and 'fucked off' the
people who are owed money by Cardiff City FC... Its their own fault for
getting involved with a Football Club (your words)

Why is Sam a special case? So you WANT him paid, but bollocks to the
little businesses who supplied stationary/merchandise etc. Groovy!!

Again. YOUR words... Banks and Financial institutions will have advised
all the creditors not to get involved with a Football Club, so when that
Club hasnt got the money to pay what it owes.... those creditors have
nobody to blame but themselves..

Langstone are a Creditor.

Surely your telling Langstone to f**k off, cos its their own fault?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:People have their opinions and I have mine. Tyler could well be right and thats when Sam starts to get paid then people like myself may change their cynical minds about them.

With regards to the TV programme then it clearly understand the mindset of how people feel that they can make a quick buck out of football and I am convinced that is their plan. Only time can tell I suppose but even I look at that mindset is more evidence then the likes of taffyplastic who doesn't accept this 'could' be true. Thats his opinion and thats fine, I don't verbally abuse him for his opinion and as Ive said only time will tell.

Yeah I would tell Langstone to do one (more tasteful way of putting it don't you agree..?)

Do you have a problem with that bearing in mind the Langstone debt is like a constant bad smell..?

You don't tear anyone to bits Taffy because people don't listen to plastics on here. There are many who have lived away in the past and present and still attend more games than you so continue with your book/match report reading because your pretending is finally getting recognised by more and more members now.

Right??

Here we go again. I get confused

YES. I'm a plastic. Hardly ever been in my life. :? Leeds, FA Cup, First ever game

Now thats out the way.....

a few posts away, you said you'd have more faith in the Malaysians if they
paid Sam off...

Now your saying f**k him off cos he's like a bad smell???

So... Are they RIGHT or are they WRONG to explore all avenue's re this debt???

Do you want him paid or not???

I'm plastic, not a real Cardiff City fan. You could catch me out on anything between
Len Ashurst (i googled it) to NP and his bespectacled helper handing out NF leaflets
in London, to him getting seen off by a mediterranian looking feller down the City
and nevr showing his face again (all googled).. To the seats being thrown on the
pitch from the Canton Stand at the first game of the season one year against
Charlton when we were getting tonked 4-0 (google Earth)

Now... im plastic!!

Whats your story? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Yeah I would tell Langstone to do one (more tasteful way of putting it don't you agree..?)

Do you have a problem with that bearing in mind the Langstone debt is like a constant bad smell..?

You don't tear anyone to bits Taffy because people don't listen to plastics on here. There are many who have lived away in the past and present and still attend more games than you so continue with your book/match report reading because your pretending is finally getting recognised by more and more members now.

Right??

YES. I'm a plastic. Hardly ever been in my life. :? Leeds, FA Cup, First ever game

paid Sam off...

I'm plastic, not a real Cardiff City fan. You could catch me out on anything between
Len Ashurst (i googled it) to NP and his bespectacled helper handing out NF leaflets
in London, to him getting seen off by a mediterranian looking feller down the City
and nevr showing his face again (all googled).. To the seats being thrown on the

Now... im plastic!!

Completely trying to twist my comments as per usual. Carry on reading because thats the only way you know about the history of this great club.

TAFFYAPPLE = TAFFYPLASTIC

you nana :lol: :lol:

All anyone has to do is check back through this thread. You think you got
me nibbling about the plastic stuff. you really do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell us again.

ONE fact why the Malaysians cant be trusted. Just ONE

If its any help... f**k off for an hour and watch Dispatches again :laughing3:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Right??

paid Sam off...

Now... im plastic!!

Completely trying to twist my comments as per usual. Carry on reading because thats the only way you know about the history of this great club.

TAFFYAPPLE = TAFFYPLASTIC

you nana :lol: :lol:

All anyone has to do is check back through this thread. You think you got
me nibbling about the plastic stuff. you really do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell us again.

ONE fact why the Malaysians cant be trusted. Just ONE

If its any help... f**k off for an hour and watch Dispatches again :laughing3:[/quote]

you are boring me now, isn't it time you got yourself prepared for your Elvis tribute act down the local tonight..? :lol:[/quote]

My last ever post regarding you...

guess what... im not even tempted to type anything about YOUR kids