Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT IS NEVER DULL BEING A CITY FAN

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:20 am

From the highs to the lows i can honestly say I am so glad to be a Cardiff fan .
One high and low from me is

HIGH = Winning 2-1 at the then best stadium in the world against Leeds United at Ninian Park

Low= Getting to Wembley and watching us lose to Blackpool , can honestly say i was devasted that day but life goes on and things are looking good for the City :ayatollah:

Re: IT IS NEVER DULL BEING A CITY FAN

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:56 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:From the highs to the lows i can honestly say I am so glad to be a Cardiff fan .
One high and low from me is

HIGH = Winning 2-1 at the then best stadium in the world against Leeds United at Ninian Park

Low= Getting to Wembley and watching us lose to Blackpool , can honestly say i was devasted that day but life goes on and things are looking good for the City :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Our sense of humour keeps us going, that's what it is.

Many highs and many lows since 1976, when I started supporting the City. The truth is, though, the highs are what I remember most. It's a refined art, putting the lows to the back of your mind.

:lol:

Re: IT IS NEVER DULL BEING A CITY FAN

Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Your spot on with your choices another of mine is when we sold John Toshack and failed to win promotion that year :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :roll: