Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LET'S GET TO WEMBLEY FOR MIKEY

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 am

It's going to be very emotional for obvious reasons for lot's of us, If we do get there then we should think of something to bring us all together, possibly a commerative arm band or wear a blue ribbon, anything to show our unity.

Either way I know he'll be there with us, come one you blues.

Re: LET'S GET TO WEMBLEY FOR MIKEY

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 am

BigGwynram wrote:It's going to be very emotional for obvious reasons for lot's of us, If we do get there then we should think of something to bring us all together, possibly a commerative arm band or wear a blue ribbon, anything to show our unity.

Superb idea Gwyn and lets hope we get there to celebrate for Mikey. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:44 am

BigGwynram wrote:It's going to be very emotional for obvious reasons for lot's of us, If we do get there then we should think of something to bring us all together, possibly a commerative arm band or wear a blue ribbon, anything to show our unity.

Great suggestion Gwyn.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:59 am

:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:32 am

That's brilliant Gwyn.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 am

Hope we get there for that reason alone :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Working with one of Nat's brothers, I'm aware of the devastating effect on those around him that his tragic death has had.

We have a 100% record so far when my son and I have worn our Mikey Dye's Barmy Army badges. I'm not superstitious at all (I'm too cynical for that), but we'll keep wearing them and hoping we get there and all the superb CCFC fans pay a massive tribute to him, inside and outside the stadium.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:14 pm

..........If we do that we'll have to make sure we win it for him.

NO half measures boy! :old: :ayatollah: