Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone know of how many Brum have sold for Sunday?

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Big game - they should bring at least 1200 or 1500 imo.

Lets pick up where we left off atmosphere wise Tuesday...should be a good Sunday afternoon if we do. I especially liked the Wales chants Tuesday - I know they were in memory of Speed however its a factor that seperates us from all teams we face in the league this year and I reckon would get the whole ground going if we did consistently..

Re: Anyone know of how many Brum have sold for Sunday?

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:33 pm

1100+ so far.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:36 pm

JonCCFC wrote:1100+ so far.

Not bad...might pick up a bit, should get it bouncing in there though with a good turn up from our lot

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:33 am

just over 1000. It looks like it could be one our lowest if no thee lowest league attendance this season though.,

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 am

milly44 wrote:just over 1000. It looks like it could be one our lowest if no thee lowest league attendance this season though.,

I spoke to a couple of Birmingham and they said about a 1,000 are coming and that a lot of them have been spending their money on their European trips and to be fair they have been. Sunday 12.30pm Dec, not good for away fans.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:just over 1000. It looks like it could be one our lowest if no thee lowest league attendance this season though.,

I spoke to a couple of Birmingham and they said about a 1,000 are coming and that a lot of them have been spending their money on their European trips and to be fair they have been. Sunday 12.30pm Dec, not good for away fans.

its the no restrictions that make me laugh... i just hope they do the same for us as if i remember last time that too was a sunday early, bubble, nothing to drink and an all round shit day....

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

its the no restrictions that make me laugh... i just hope they do the same for us as if i remember last time that too was a sunday early, bubble, nothing to drink and an all round shit day....

That will be up to our friends at the west midlands cuntstabulary.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm

JonScam wrote:Big game - they should bring at least 1200 or 1500 imo.

Lets pick up where we left off atmosphere wise Tuesday...should be a good Sunday afternoon if we do. I especially liked the Wales chants Tuesday - I know they were in memory of Speed however its a factor that seperates us from all teams we face in the league this year and I reckon would get the whole ground going if we did consistently..

Agree the Wales chats Tuesday were great and I no it was for Gary but we should carry it on built up a great atmosphere.