Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Getting Knocked Out By Palace

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Will ensure anyway you don't suffer the humiliation of a hat trick of defeat at Wembley.

Re: Getting Knocked Out By Palace

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Swanny wrote:Will ensure anyway you don't suffer the humiliation of a hat trick of defeat at Wembley.

And a win by us will have you gutted! :D

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Swanny wrote:Will ensure anyway you don't suffer the humiliation of a hat trick of defeat at Wembley.

NEGATIVE NUMPTEE ALERT................NEGATIVE NUMPTEE ALERT......WOOOOP.............WOOP!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

NEGATIVE NUMPTEE ALERT................NEGATIVE NUMPTEE ALERT......WOOOOP.............WOOP!!!!

swanny is a.... JACK ALERT...... JACK ALERT..... JACK ALERT :lol:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Nothing shameful about losing a cup final mate. Try getting to one, you might like it. Might finally get some tidy shaped corner flags too.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:02 pm

northside of risca wrote:Nothing shameful about losing a cup final mate. Try getting to one, you might like it. Might finally get some tidy shaped corner flags too.

I'm gutted you lot won the cup before anyone who posts on this board was alive to see it and meanwhile we're in the Premier League in the here and now.

Really gutted I am :lol:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 pm

NJ73 wrote:
northside of risca wrote:Nothing shameful about losing a cup final mate. Try getting to one, you might like it. Might finally get some tidy shaped corner flags too.

I'm gutted you lot won the cup before anyone who posts on this board was alive to see it and meanwhile we're in the Premier League in the here and now.

Football is all about winning things mate. And regardless of how many years ago it is, you have never won fook all. Apart from the heroin capital title that is.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Haha your alerts make me laugh :lol:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:15 pm

northside of risca wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Football is all about winning things mate. And regardless of how many years ago it is, you have never won fook all. Apart from the heroin capital title that is.

Doesn't count for bugger all if it was before you were alive fella.

Personally I've seen us promoted to the top flight twice in my lifetime including winning the richest game in world football at Wembley. I'll take that over something I wasn't alive to see any day of the week :thumbup:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 pm

NJ73 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Personally I've seen us promoted to the top flight twice in my lifetime including winning the richest game in world football at Wembley. I'll take that over something I wasn't alive to see any day of the week :thumbup:

Can't take your wembley win away fella. You deserved it. First time you been above us in the pyramid for how many years - decade ?. Lets see how long you stay above us . Enjoy it .

Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:01 am

NJ73 wrote:

Are you? Hardly fuckin noticed....

Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:48 am

We have a new jack to add the already big group of visitors to this forum, this appears to be a new specie it seems. From looking at his posts he can SPELL, obviously not a descendant from swansealad69 thank god!

As for your post, it reeks of anger? Maybe its because this is your moment in the limelight and we are supposedly meant to be wrapped up by now or at least hanging onto the championship relegation threshold by a thread begging for mercy......nah! Can you imagine if we do get to the final (jeez, wembley again!!) and indeed get that European qualification, then you get relegated. That's just not fair is it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

We have everything to gain and nothing to lose peg, just remember that. This season we are free and we play like it.

Enjoy the 5 and a bit months left in the your ray of light.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:25 am

all the shitty (Towns) end up getting premiership football, swansea, hull, burnley, stoke, sunderland, blackpool

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:35 am

oh, id pray you don't lose or even draw to Blackburn this weekend cos I will lay into you like a verbal Mike Tyson. :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:51 am

Wanker!!

Sugest you look at the record books to see who has won what at Wembley over the years

Still have 'square' corner flags, do you Twin Town Tit?!?!

(Sorry to everyone else. I don't usually use profanities :oops: )

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:57 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:oh, id pray you don't lose or even draw to Blackburn this weekend cos I will lay into you like a verbal Mike Tyson. :lol: :lol:

And regardless of whatever result we get against Blackburn's first team, we'll still be in the Premier League and you'll still be gutted about it :lol:

For what it's worth I fully expect us to lose as this is historically the type of game we always lose. But even if we do, it doesn't relegate us.

We've plenty more days of making you miserable and jealous to come ;)

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:06 am

NJ73 wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:oh, id pray you don't lose or even draw to Blackburn this weekend cos I will lay into you like a verbal Mike Tyson. :lol: :lol:

And regardless of whatever result we get against Blackburn's first team, we'll still be in the Premier League and you'll still be gutted about it :lol:

For what it's worth I fully expect us to lose as this is historically the type of game we always lose. But even if we do, it doesn't relegate us.

with the team we got coming together sonny, i can asure you we wont be jealous of shitty prem clubs like swans and wigan.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 am

Blah blah blah we're im the premier league blah blah blah Oh Dai I'm going, Daiiiiiiiiiiiiiii blah blah blah Yew fcuking tw*t blah blah blah

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:50 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

Wanker!!

Sugest you look at the record books to see who has won what at Wembley over the years

The triangular flag issue has been debunked over the years.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am

We beat Palace however and we're there with Man Utd and Chelseaas the only teams to have taken part in the FA Cup Final and League cup final at the new Wembley. Yes you have Premiership football but a season ticket watching your back four play possession football or a FOURTH trip to Wembley....well it goes without saying doesn't it.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:08 am

nerd wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Wanker!!

The triangular flag issue has been debunked over the years.

I'm well aware of that, mate. Thanks ;)

It was a metaphoric reference to the comments made in the film that inspired me to call Swanny 'Twin Town Tit' :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:09 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:all the shitty (Towns) end up getting premiership football, swansea, hull, burnley, stoke, sunderland, blackpool

And you forgot MANCHESTER!!
:lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 am

NJ73 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

What an absolute rediculous thing to post, Uruguay were the first ever winners of the World Cup, Real Madrid were the first ever winners of the Champions League, etc, etc... But no1 cares eh? i guess this is all Irellevant because it was born before you were born?? I forgot the world of fooyball revolved around your exsistence

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:27 pm

:shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:31 pm

NJ73 wrote:

you lot just cant help making yourselves look extremely silly :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:08 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

you lot just cant help making yourselves look extremely silly :lol: :lol:

Got to admit this guy is getting boringnow with his we are premer na na na na.

He is just getting it all in before they come down.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:15 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Just really enjoyed watching you get a drubbling from bottom of the league Blackburn... and yes ur in the Premiership... Bottom end and sinking quicker than the Titanic... only club in the football league not to have won away from home.. Enjoy your journey as you'll be back in the championship next year.. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 am

Every now and again somebody will mention a thread that appeared on the
Jackarmy board, which is quite handy, cos i dont ever go on it.

Why?, did I hear you ask?

...Because I support Cardiff City, THATS my Club!!

NJ73 and the rest of the Jacks on here are NOT on here just to wind us up.
They are on this board because they cannot help but be interested in the
biggest Club in Wales, even though we are in a lower division for now

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 am

Whilst our friend from Swansea is enjoying his season I think many of us will agree that this is the best year of watching Cardiff I can remember.

For me there is no point getting promoted unless we have the building blocks in place to stay there. We weren't good enough last year but we are more solid this year.

Whilst Swansea maybe in the Premiership it is fair to say that you are only as good as your last game. It is for this reason that I do not consider either Wigan or Blackburn, for example, as Premiership Standard.

Over the years there have been too many clubs who have risked all for one season in the limelight only to get relegated and find there way into the third tier with financial problems. I hope this doesn't happen to Swansea, as their supporters deserve better, but I do wonder whether their will be the backing if and when they get relegated.

When we are ready for promotion it will be because we are ready both on the pitch and off it
When we go up it will be because we are ready. Ready both on the pitch and off it - and we will be ready to stay in the Premiership for several seasons