Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just watched casuals

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:54 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: just watched casuals ( cass pennant ) production narrated by peter hooton

the real story of the legenendary terrace fashion ( top draw our own jon tony and helen appear in the interviews ..... had to laugh lakey white armani jumper getting dirty after being put in bin and phoning his mum cant believe you said that m8 lol x russian bit was class as i was there and can relate to it ! well done
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: just watched casuals

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:03 pm

mallo wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: just watched casuals ( cass pennant ) production narrated by peter hooton

the real story of the legenendary terrace fashion ( top draw our own jon tony and helen appear in the interviews ..... had to laugh lakey white armani jumper getting dirty after being put in bin and phoning his mum cant believe you said that m8 lol x russian bit was class as i was there and can relate to it ! well done

west ham - chelsea - barnsley - leicester - motherwell - blackburn - liverpool - man utd

all 70,s - 80,s casual era worth watching especially the extras interviews ! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 pm

My Mrs has preordered it for me on amazon for a Xmas present I'm looking forward to watching it Mallo. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:09 pm

mallo wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: just watched casuals ( cass pennant ) production narrated by peter hooton

where can i watch it is it out on dvd?

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:14 pm

I need to watch this.

Is it in anyway linked to the "Casuals" book?

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 am

ccfcninian wrote:My Mrs has preordered it for me on amazon for a Xmas present I'm looking forward to watching it Mallo. :ayatollah:

you will enjoy it

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 am

jinks-rct wrote:

you can order it 80,s casuals classics of neil

http://www.80scasualclassics.co.uk/casu ... -5266.html

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 am

jinks-rct wrote:

can watch some previews on http://www.80scasualclassics.co.uk/casu ... -5266.html