Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help on choosing a Charity Event

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi, Everyone me and a few boys want to do something for charity but we can't choose something good lol, could you all leave some ideas below and some good chartites please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Help on choosing a Charity Event

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Go and see the work going on at Ty Gwyn special school. Those kids need every penny the government and donations can get. I drive the kids to school and welcome any fund raising on their behalf.

Well done you on asking who needs help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:23 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Hi, Everyone me and a few boys want to do something for charity but we can't choose something good lol, could you all leave some ideas below and some good chartites please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See if there is a local Children'sHome in your area and find out what they might need (Chrimbo is coming) and do something simple as a 'trial' run

If you speak to the local Supermarkets they might let you do a 'charity Bag Pack' for an hour or two. In my experience, these can generate a good amount of money in a relatively short time IF you 'look the part' on the day AND the charity is a worthy one

The people of Cardiff are still amongst the most charitable in the world IF the cause is right

Good luck with whatever you choose :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Thanks everyone :) I'll let you all know soon what we are doing :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:43 pm

The porthcawl xmas day dip in the sea a few city did this few years back