Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GREAT TO SEE "

Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Terry Burton get a new job at Premier League WBA today, on the coaching staff and as a consultant. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dave Jones still unemployed.

Re: " GREAT TO SEE "

Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Terry Burton get a new job at Premier League WBA today, on the coaching staff and as a consultant. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, that's great news about Terry Burton, I liked him.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Terry Burton get a new job at Premier League WBA today, on the coaching staff and as a consultant. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

apparantly jones is gutted as steve bruce beat him to the father xmas job after getting the sack from sunderland

Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Expect "updates" and inside info from West Brom now then :lol:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:22 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:

Annis, that's great news about Terry Burton, I liked him.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve, I have a lot of time and respect for Terry Burton, genuine nice person. Respected in the football world. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:23 pm

steve davies wrote:

apparantly jones is gutted as steve bruce beat him to the father xmas job after getting the sack from sunderland

:lol:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:25 pm

NJ73 wrote:Expect "updates" and inside info from West Brom now then :lol:

Jack, wrong person. he is still there, just now we dont have players on the lash/gambling and a disgruntled dressing room. Thanks to Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Annis thats great news for Terry Burton and I wish him the very best of luck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DJ is working but only on his golf handicap, I was told he looked like getting it down to 12 but choked at the last minute and is now back to 16. But he is going to dust himself down and go for it again, next summer because he will still have plenty of time on his hands. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Good for Burton, always been regarded as a good coach :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:48 pm

castleblue wrote:

Annis thats great news for Terry Burton and I wish him the very best of luck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DJ is working but only on his golf handicap, I was told he looked like getting it down to 12 but choked at the last minute and is now back to 16. But he is going to dust himself down and go for it again, next summer because he will still have plenty of time on his hands. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

castle

he has put his house up for sale and i have it on good authority that he will be moving to jeapardy in january.
apparantly he overhead in the vale club house that there's loads of jobs there so feels certain he will be able to pick up a management/coaching job :lol:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Great news did stirling work for the club :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Surly as coach it was Burton's job to get the team fit. They weren't and under Jones we rarely looked strong in the last 15 mins.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Does this mean terry burton is now off the payroll/wage bill??

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:17 pm

castleblue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I think your right Gary :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes Terry is a top coach and a gent, deserves a bit of luck. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:18 pm

cheppy wrote:Surly as coach it was Burton's job to get the team fit. They weren't and under Jones we rarely looked strong in the last 15 mins.

Dave Jones decided the hours and the whole set up. Terry burton was undermined time after time, in the last year there was many bust ups between them.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:19 pm

beckett wrote:Does this mean terry burton is now off the payroll/wage bill??

Terry, I believe had a 6 month rolling contract. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh ok, I thought him and other previous coaching staff was still getting paid by us, along with DJ

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:08 pm

beckett wrote:Oh ok, I thought him and other previous coaching staff was still getting paid by us, along with DJ

DJ had a yearly rolling contract

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
beckett wrote:Oh ok, I thought him and other previous coaching staff was still getting paid by us, along with DJ

DJ had a yearly rolling contract

Correct Luke. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Thanks, so it's only DJ to get off the wage bill now then

Can't see him getting a job just yet, probably is loving getting paid all year for playing golf ( yes I would love it to)

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:40 pm

I wanted Terry to stay on with us, he is well respected.
Good luck Terry :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:38 pm

beckett wrote:Thanks, so it's only DJ to get off the wage bill now then

Can't see him getting a job just yet, probably is loving getting paid all year for playing golf ( yes I would love it to)

Nor can I till he lowers his demands.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:
beckett wrote:Does this mean terry burton is now off the payroll/wage bill??

Terry, I believe had a 6 month rolling contract. :ayatollah:

So thats one wage off the bill. Good news., but also good news for Burton, came accross a decent guy and has an incredible record for bringing young players through at Wimbledon, Arsenal, Watford and City.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Terry Burton got First team coach in the end at Premier League WBA, Burton must be highly rated. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Terry Burton got First team coach in the end at Premier League WBA, Burton must be highly rated. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think it's an elaborate plot by WBA to get Terry to share everything hew knows about the Cardiff players so that they beat us in the FA Cup

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Aramore wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Terry Burton got First team coach in the end at Premier League WBA, Burton must be highly rated. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think it's an elaborate plot by WBA to get Terry to share everything hew knows about the Cardiff players so that they beat us in the FA Cup

:lol: :lol: