Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE SEMI-FINAL OF THE CARLING CUP, Dates/Times "

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:37 pm

" THE SEMI-FINAL OF THE CARLING CUP "

Crystal Palace v Cardiff City

1st leg Tuesday 10th Jan 8pm kick off at Palace.
2nd leg Tuesday 24th Jan 7.45 pm kick off at Cardiff City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ticket Allocation and prices to be announced soon. :ayatollah:

Tuesday, 10 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Cardiff, SF, L1, 20:00

Wednesday, 11 January 2012
Man City v Liverpool, SF, L1, 19:45

Tuesday, 24 January 2012
Cardiff v Crystal Palace, SF, L2, 19:45

Wednesday, 25 January 2012
Liverpool v Man City, SF, L2, 19:45

Final 26th February 2012 at Wembley.

Re: " THE SEMI-FINAL OF THE CARLING CUP "

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Any idea what the ticket situation is at this early stage?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm

From what I read last night the first ties are on the 10th and 11th of Jan and then the return leg is on the 25th and 26th Jan, with the final at the end of Feb. The same day as I get back from Canada so it will hopefully be a short trip from Gatwick to Wembley! :ayatollah:
Last edited by Fish on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:41 pm

jooshy wrote:Any idea what the ticket situation is at this early stage?

It will be discussed tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Bring them on, never a better chance to get to the final at Wembley. Already beat them 2-0 this season. Bloooooobirds :D :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Friggin hell. Yeah they have sorted out ticket allocation Carl has sorted the Coach and if you ring the club they have just printed the tickets off. In fact the coach leaves in five minutes so you better be quick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Fish wrote:From what I read last night the first ties are on the 10th and 11th of Jan and then the return leg is on the 25th and 26th Jan, with the final at the end of Feb. The same day as I get back from Canada so it will hopefully be a short trip from Gatwick to Wenbley! :ayatollah:

Ive just put out the week beginning from Sky Sports. :ayatollah:

" THE SEMI-FINAL OF THE CARLING CUP "

Man City v Liverpool

Ties to be played over 2 legs.
Ties to be played Week beg Jan 9th and week beg Jan 23rd 2012.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Lol i didnt mean it in literal sense. Basically just want to know that with my Blackburn ticket am i guaranteed a ticket! :D

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 pm

GUTTED to all the armchairs, and they do exist. I had 13 messages today in regards to getting tickets through my friends and family at the club. Some even asked, but only if it was a certain club. Astonishing, don't speak to most of them for months at a time. haha. Well I am sooo delighted with that draw, a short trip to Anfield would have been lovely personally, but nothing beats Wembley...and I love Palace away, always have. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Friggin hell. Yeah they have sorted out ticket allocation Carl has sorted the Coach and if you ring the club they have just printed the tickets off. In fact the coach leaves in five minutes so you better be quick :lol: :lol: :lol:

The coaches have been booked actually Steve :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64939

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:49 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Booked on :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 pm

To get to the Final Cardiff fans would have wanted C.Palace and Palace fans wanting Cardiff..

Well done to Palace on their win at Man U tonight...A Championship side managed by a Scotsman will be at Wembly :ayatollah:
( lets hope its us - MM and the players have achieved more than we could have hoped for so far this season ) :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:53 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:To get to the Final Cardiff fans would have wanted C.Palace and Palace fans wanting Cardiff..

Well done to Palace on their win at Man U tonight...A Championship side managed by a Scotsman will be at Wembly :ayatollah:
( lets hope its us - MM and the players have achieved more than we could have hoped for so far this season ) :ayatollah:

Corrext Tony, it will be tough, in Malky we trust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:55 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Dont i look silly now Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont forget to book the Nukes on Carlos :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:58 pm

D[code][/code]
baseboy007 wrote:GUTTED to all the armchairs, and they do exist. I had 13 messages today in regards to getting tickets through my friends and family at the club. Some even asked, but only if it was a certain club. Astonishing, don't speak to most of them for months at a time. haha. Well I am sooo delighted with that draw, a short trip to Anfield would have been lovely personally, but nothing beats Wembley...and I love Palace away, always have. :ayatollah:

I bet we don't even sell out for the home leg. Cynic that I am.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

bluebird58 wrote:D[code][/code]
baseboy007 wrote:GUTTED to all the armchairs, and they do exist. I had 13 messages today in regards to getting tickets through my friends and family at the club. Some even asked, but only if it was a certain club. Astonishing, don't speak to most of them for months at a time. haha. Well I am sooo delighted with that draw, a short trip to Anfield would have been lovely personally, but nothing beats Wembley...and I love Palace away, always have. :ayatollah:

I bet we don't even sell out for the home leg. Cynic that I am.

I cant see us selling out TBH. The stage of the tournament isn't enough to get SOME people coming down it seems. Its all about the opposition to SOME im afraid. Lets not forget it will be on TV too....ill be so embarrassed to see empty seats. Not trying to be negative here, im delighted with everything! This particular topic just grates on me.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:09 pm

like a play off match :ayatollah:

palace proven their a decent side tonight in extra time aswel at old trafford,
what can you say they are to tough and physical for fergies kids

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

have you provisionaly booked coaches for the 26th too ? :D

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 pm

I'm feeling a bit gutted, will go up to the away leg at Palace, but I'm going to Australia for 3 months on the 21st. January and will miss the home leg and possibly a Wembley final and the rest of the league season. :cry:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 pm

see you on the bus nobber :)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:45 pm

nobber wrote:I'm feeling a bit gutted, will go up to the away leg at Palace, but I'm going to Australia for 3 months on the 21st. January and will miss the home leg and possibly a Wembley final and the rest of the league season. :cry:

Shit mate, that's not too clever.

Best make the away leg a good one eh? :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:18 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:18 am

im guessing here, i think our allocation is going to be around 3500-3900. had we drawn man utd we could have had around 14k..

palaces allocation would also be 15% of our ground similar amount around 4000 would they sell that out?? i dont know....

but even on a tues/wed night in london and possibly tv i think we will still easily sell our allocation...

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Wanted Man U at home then away, then Man C but not Liverpool but it's not a bad thing we got Palace. Better chance of getting to a final but doubt we'll have many more than we had v Blackburn as Palace won't sell out their increased allocation surely?

January looks an exciting month especially with Southampton away on 31st.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Look at this 2 ways ...... either lose a 2 legged semi and visit a big Prem league ground in the process or a great chance of yet another Wembley appearance . Malky done in 1 season what Jones did in 6 ;)

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:00 pm

WERE GOING WEMBLEY WERE GOING WEMBLEY

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Got back last night about 9pm - train before was in Newport tunnell so got lucky escape - flying over for palace match then wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE SEMI-FINAL OF THE CARLING CUP, Dates/Times "

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Home game on my Birth day :ayatollah: Ill Be well er :old: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE SEMI-FINAL OF THE CARLING CUP, Dates/Times "

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:" THE SEMI-FINAL OF THE CARLING CUP "

1st leg Tuesday 10th Jan 8pm kick off at Palace.
2nd leg Tuesday 24th Jan 7.45 pm kick off at Cardiff City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ticket Allocation and prices to be announced soon. :ayatollah:

Tuesday, 10 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Cardiff, SF, L1, 20:00

Wednesday, 11 January 2012
Man City v Liverpool, SF, L1, 19:45

Tuesday, 24 January 2012
Cardiff v Crystal Palace, SF, L2, 19:45

Wednesday, 25 January 2012
Liverpool v Man City, SF, L2, 19:45

any news yet on wen tickets will be on sale... please