" STUNNED "

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Old Trafford has thousands of empty seats, very rare to see. :shock:

Re: " STUNNED "

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Is it the Ricoh in disguise :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Old Trafford has thousands of empty seats, very rare to see. :shock:

They got more fans in their reserve team games up there and they playing Brazil tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:53 pm

man utd fans dont want to travel hundreds of miles to watch them play a championship team.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Is it the Ricoh in disguise :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Class..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

murphy wrote:man utd fans dont want to travel hundreds of miles to watch them play a championship team.

:lol:

Fair play Palace look right up for it and so are there fans
Last edited by rb1976 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

murphy wrote:man utd fans dont want to travel hundreds of miles to watch them play a championship team.

LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Old Trafford has thousands of empty seats, very rare to see. :shock:

I remember you and I having this conversation the other day and I thought that there could be empty seats if we pulled Man Utd provided we beat Blackburn, but I honestly did not expect to see so many empty tonight against Palace or anybody.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Palace fans making loads of noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:00 pm

its because of the prices i think,palace fans in good voice :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm streaming it live now, This match really highlights how shite most Premiership teams fans are. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:11 pm

They're all citeh fans now that Man Utd are begining to fall.

Jesus i hope we get them in the next round.

They are there for the taking and it would be a great scalp for all of us, especially after what they did in the 70s....cnuts

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

They are there for the taking and it would be a great scalp for all of us, especially after what they did in the 70s....cnuts

What happened in the 70's? I'm only 16 so don't have a pop :)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:16 pm

fergies right their fans are shite

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Get over it are u a man or a boy FFS grow up :P

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:29 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I remember you and I having this conversation the other day and I thought that there could be empty seats if we pulled Man Utd provided we beat Blackburn, but I honestly did not expect to see so many empty tonight against Palace or anybody.

Carl, I believe if we draw utd in the semis they will get a full house! I know it's mostly for the wrong reasons but everyone likes the idea of facing Cardiff! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:43 pm

They all stayed home in essex tonight lol

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 pm

:lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 pm

They'll turn out for us, no doubt about that.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Annis, at this rate (2-1 to Palace) they'll have lots more empty seats for the home leg semi-final 'cos it'll be in London!! :ayatollah:

Not so far for their 'fans' to travel though, eh?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:10 pm

its a fair distance for the surrey fans :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 pm

annis, if man ure win tonight? and we get them in the next round. it will be the same. there fans are plastic :roll: :ayatollah: :lol: