Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Children to 'picket line' schools tomorrow.......

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Selfish fat cat greedy teachers won't be allowed to go back to work tomorrow as the children are going to stop them entering.......equality and all that. They should all be stopped 2 months pay for not going to work today - disgraceful behaviour. :evil:

Re: Children to 'picket line' schools tomorrow.......

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Selfish fat cat greedy teachers won't be allowed to go back to work tomorrow as the children are going to stop them entering.......equality and all that. They should all be stopped 2 months pay for not going to work today - disgraceful behaviour. :evil:

so do you enjoy bending over and being fucked by your employer?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:23 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Selfish fat cat greedy teachers won't be allowed to go back to work tomorrow as the children are going to stop them entering.......equality and all that. They should all be stopped 2 months pay for not going to work today - disgraceful behaviour. :evil:

so do you enjoy bending over and being fucked by your employer?

No but i work hard and have never ever been in the privaleged position of having other people fund my pension. There is a world recession, massive unemployment and these so called 'workers' seem oblivious to it. Strike generated by unnecessary fat cats in the Union and followed by sheep who can't think for themselves.............well done to the 53% who have gone to work today. Unions R I P.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:34 pm

.....AND THE BANKERS AND POLOTICIANS THAT HAVE ROBBED US, WHAT SHOULD THEY BE STOPPED HERR GOBSHITE?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:43 pm

You are talking CRAP :shock: :shock:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 pm

the reason we the taxpayer is having to pay for the shortfall in the public sector pension fund is due to the government, starting back during thatchers reign dipping into it due to their overspending and inept financial ability. So, do you think its fair that this government have protected their own pensions, then decide to cut the rest of the public sectors pension fund, not only cut it, but make them pay more for longer, to get less out!.

We all agree cuts need to be made, but this government are cutting way to fast and far too deep and its unsustainable.....the public sector has had a pay freeze for the past 3 years, now they are capped at a 1% rise for the next 2. In the previous 3 years I have had a combined 12% pay increase, hardly fair on the public sector.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:47 pm

What made me smile was when they interviewed a couple of women in a private nursery in Bedwas who were complaining about the strike.but you just know what is really pissing them off is having to spend the whole day with their own kids.Fecking priceless.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 pm

I pity any teacher who had the enormous bad luck in teaching you

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:52 pm

i didn't strike, but what you're saying is absolute bollocks.

Yes, there are flaws in both the pensions and salaries of some in the public sector, but many are fair.

Puttign so many under the same umbrella just makes you look silly.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Not just teachers Chief. But how would you feel if the government strted to steal your money and steal is what they are doing :evil:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Midfield general wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:the reason we the taxpayer is having to pay for the shortfall in the public sector pension fund is due to the government, starting back during thatchers reign dipping into it due to their overspending and inept financial ability. So, do you think its fair that this government have protected their own pensions, then decide to cut the rest of the public sectors pension fund, not only cut it, but make them pay more for longer, to get less out!.

We all agree cuts need to be made, but this government are cutting way to fast and far too deep and its unsustainable.....the public sector has had a pay freeze for the past 3 years, now they are capped at a 1% rise for the next 2. In the previous 3 years I have had a combined 12% pay increase, hardly fair on the public sector.

Complete rubbish as there's a motion going through parliment now which cuts the pensions of MP's. The public sector have had it too good for far too long FACT!!! :evil:

Again, it is not just a black and white issue as you are making it out to be. You cannot put ALL of the public sector under one all encampessing umbrella. I would expect better from you, Adam.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:38 pm

So if you earn over 15K then you deserve to have your money taken off you ? Is that what you are saying Chief ? Sorry why should those that earn good money be mugged ?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Remember when Local Government workers, Teachers, Lecturers, Policemen, Ambulance staff, Nurses, Midwives, Doctors and Firemen crashed the stock market, wiped out Banks, took billions in bonuses and paid no tax? No, me neither.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Midfield general wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:Remember when Local Government workers, Teachers, Lecturers, Policemen, Ambulance staff, Nurses, Midwives, Doctors and Firemen crashed the stock market, wiped out Banks, took billions in bonuses and paid no tax? No, me neither.

But alot of the problem is that there were too many punlic sector workers taken on FACT. They also used many public services which we couldn't afford so yes they too are part of the financial problem in this country whether they like it or not.

We have a shortage of mid wives a shortage nurses to the extent that agency nurses are paid double the pay a hour of salaried nurses. One minute you are saying there are too many public sector workers when obviously we have a shortage of frontline workers.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Midfield general wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:Remember when Local Government workers, Teachers, Lecturers, Policemen, Ambulance staff, Nurses, Midwives, Doctors and Firemen crashed the stock market, wiped out Banks, took billions in bonuses and paid no tax? No, me neither.

But alot of the problem is that there were too many punlic sector workers taken on FACT. They also used many public services which we couldn't afford so yes they too are part of the financial problem in this country whether they like it or not.

We have a shortage of mid wives a shortage nurses to the extent that agency nurses are paid double the pay a hour of salaried nurses. One minute you are saying there are too many public sector workers when obviously we have a shortage of frontline workers.

having worked in the recruitment industry the majority of my career I can assure you that agency workers aren't paid more because there's no additional package with them which a permenant employer has to pay. e.g pension, holidays etc.

So its the recruitment agancy who is taking their cut. Why noy lobby for private sector to have pensions or improved pensions instead of slagging off frontline workers

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Oh dear :lol: Such a clueless post!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Midfield general wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

having worked in the recruitment industry the majority of my career I can assure you that agency workers aren't paid more because there's no additional package with them which a permenant employer has to pay. e.g pension, holidays etc.

Not even temps with more than a years' work at a client? Who, if I recall correctly, gain the same employment rights as permies?