Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALWAYS NEGATIVE !!! (Plus is not over yet)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:05 pm

I for one am sick and bored of the way the media report on our games and wins especially.

Ok when we do play the games never really get much coverage and normally reports have constant mistakes in about our players, but even when we win like last night, all i keep seeing and reading about its how steve kean forfieted the match.

Thats complete nonsense everyone who was there knows that we completely outclassed them. If he cant give credit were credit is due then it shows what a shit manager he is. if he has thrown the game away to concentrate on the premiership then why not show it with results. becuase everyone including his fans want him out.

Also not once have the media (SSN / BBC) reported on how good we were, and its just annoying we deserve everything we play for. Our team is very hard working and it seems its up to us the fans to keep showing our appreciation and getting behind the team.

On a plus remember few seasons ago when over the christmas period we were 9 points clear at the top and by the end we managed to finish something shit like 13th (i think) well everyone keeps talking about southampton and how they are running away with it. I however feel this is not the case, after the new year and hopefully MM can strenthen the squad. I truly can see us pushing for automatic promotion, with West ham as the other club. Southampton will drop into the playoffs. I can just see with all the hard work going into our club we can only go forward. MM is doing an amazing job and i think he has exceeded everyones expectations and we should continue to show our full support.

We as bluebirds need to stick together because noone else will recognise us.....

BLOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: