Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHERE IS THE RED DRAGON THEN ?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:49 pm

It was only last night I noticed that there is a big board in all 4 corners of the CCS of the Malaysian flag , Ok fair play should we not have like 2 Malaysian flags and 2 Welsh flags ? After all we are a Welsh team, I think 2 for Malaysian and 2 for Wales would be fair Right ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHERE IS THE RED DRAGON THEN ?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:51 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:It was only last night I noticed that there is a big board in all 4 corners of the CCS of the Malaysian flag , Ok fair play should we not have like 2 Malaysian flags and 2 Welsh flags ? After all we are a Welsh team, I think 2 for Malaysian and 2 for Wales would be fair Right ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on we should :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:52 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:It was only last night I noticed that there is a big board in all 4 corners of the CCS of the Malaysian flag , Ok fair play should we not have like 2 Malaysian flags and 2 Welsh flags ? After all we are a Welsh team, I think 2 for Malaysian and 2 for Wales would be fair Right ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

there is a massive debate on the already, smartly titled malaysian flags, please lets not start this again my heart cant take it :)

Is funny you mention that, my mate and I counted Malaysia flags and boards around the stadium....34 - club provided Wales flags-0

I know Malaysia is the sponsor but that's a bit OTT

already being discussed, with gusto too :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64866

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:54 pm

there is a massive debate on the already, smartly titled malaysian flags, please lets not start this again my heart cant take it

i'll take that as a compliment :)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:37 pm

What's the Problem, We could have 10000 Welsh flags(red and blue dragon) if we could just be arsed to do it as fans. Ninian Park wasn't bedecked with club bought flags and no-one complained. Rather than expect someone to do something for us, we should do it ourselves. Start this weekend buy a flag and display it with pride.