Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A JACK TOLD ME A SICK JOKE ABOUT GARY SPEED

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 pm

I told him to shut up and respect Gary for what he has done for our country. Also, on Real Radio Sports Phone-In, some woman said- "Let's get things into perspective, Gary took his own life away and we shouldn't respect him" but then the presenter said- "OK, we don't know what happened, and you should keep your mouth shut until we know what happened!" Then he cut her off.

Re: A JACK TOLD ME A SICK JOKE ABOUT GARY SPEED

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:49 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:I told him to shut up and respect Gary for what he has done for our country. Also, on Real Radio Sports Phone-In, some woman said- "Let's get things into perspective, Gary took his own life away and we shouldn't respect him" but then the presenter said- "OK, we don't know what happened, and you should keep your mouth shut until we know what happened!" Then he cut her off.

On the phone in last night a Jack came on saying the Villa fans had respect in his eyes as they was the ones that started the clapping. And he said also that he really hoped all the Fans of wales unite and help the team get to Brazil in Gary's honour. The only Jack i have ever heard talk Sense :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: A JACK TOLD ME A SICK JOKE ABOUT GARY SPEED

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Went on leeds forum earlier this was posted about last night at Forest Just ignore the ignorant scum - like the scab at the game last night who was making "hanging" gestures at the Leeds faithful.