Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pitch invasion in the semis?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 pm

If we get the 2nd leg at home and win do you think there will be a pitch invasion? It's something i'd really like to experience. Looks so fun.

Re: Pitch invasion in the semis?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:07 pm

:roll:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Crack on. Will be the last game you ever attend at CCS. That'll be fun for you

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:41 pm

CantonJack wrote:If we get the 2nd leg at home and win do you think there will be a pitch invasion? It's something i'd really like to experience. Looks so fun.

So you didn't go to the Leciester play-off Semi 8-)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:47 pm

CantonJack wrote:If we get the 2nd leg at home and win do you think there will be a pitch invasion? It's something i'd really like to experience. Looks so fun.

i dont see the point unless we 1. have actually won something

or 2 finish on ahigh or go up at the end of the season.

pitch invasion mid season and ruining are pitch is dumb

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:06 pm

:lol:
can you really see us turning over a top side over two legs.. the away leg will be tough and home will feel like an away match aswel

i dont even fancy palace, we would get ahead of ourselves thinking we'v got it on a plate and all the fans would be thinking bypass to the final,
and palace would probably make a statement

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:09 pm

lets face it, in the semi's if we got a result in the 1st leg against one of the big boys, all it means is in the 2nd leg they play there real team and we probably go out.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:11 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote::lol:
can you really see us turning over a top side over two legs.. the away leg will be tough and home will feel like an away match aswel

i dont even fancy palace, we would get ahead of ourselves thinking we'v got it on a plate and all the fans would be thinking bypass to the final,
and palace would probably make a statement

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

So you didn't go to the Leciester play-off Semi 8-)

No that was the day I went on holiday, and didn;t get back until the 30th May, so I missed the Final as well :(

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 pm

did anyone actually run onto the pitch in the 80s and 90s because mention pitch invasions and everyone tuts and plays the law abiding snotty bollocks.. where are the 1000s that got on the pitch after winning or celebrating goals gone :old:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Great fun, and you can look back on it with a smile for a minimum of three years whilst your ban is in place. :o

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Just to clear things up. When I said I want a pitch invasion, I don't mean on my own, I mean like in the Leicester game, when about half the crowd ran on.
Most of you are implying that everyone who went on the pitch that night got a 3 year ban.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:03 pm

jinks-rct wrote:did anyone actually run onto the pitch in the 80s and 90s because mention pitch invasions and everyone tuts and plays the law abiding snotty bollocks.. where are the 1000s that got on the pitch after winning or celebrating goals gone :old:

the ccfc support has changed for the worse

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:36 pm

if the 2nd leg is at home and we won to go through, i think there would be 1000's on the pitch just like the leicester game.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Hell no, it would get the adidas all muddy! :o