Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOW OUR BOARD NEED TO..............

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 am

Sit down with Malky and tie him to a long term contract. He has proved in the short time he has been here what a good manager we have. His gathering of committed 100% players has been a breath of fresh air and I'm sure he is going to take us to the Premiership.

But, and its a big BUT other clubs are going to be interested in his undoubted talent and try to glean him away from us. Thankfully for us he (MM) now holds all the cards and needs to be fully backed come January. This run in the cup has boosted the club's coffers so bit the bullet guys and give him the resources to get us up.

Last night's performance was outstanding. Blackburn were at times overrun and the support for both the club and Gary Speed made me proud to be a Bluebird. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NOW OUR BOARD NEED TO..............

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Sit down with Malky and tie him to a long term contract. He has proved in the short time he has been here what a good manager we have. His gathering of committed 100% players has been a breath of fresh air and I'm sure he is going to take us to the Premiership.

But, and its a big BUT other clubs are going to be interested in his undoubted talent and try to glean him away from us. Thankfully for us he (MM) now holds all the cards and needs to be fully backed come January. This run in the cup has boosted the club's coffers so bit the bullet guys and give him the resources to get us up.

Last night's performance was outstanding. Blackburn were at times overrun and the support for both the club and Gary Speed made me proud to be a Bluebird. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes, I really hope they do. :ayatollah: