Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Dont post much

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Sure it should be a week Saturday. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:40 pm

x grangetown wrote:But please all the fans who have not been to a game in cup please stay away we dont need you there.All the ones who been to every game hats off to you we are the real fans.Watch them now my mate can cover me in work for semi all full of shit go and watch the jacks u wankers.Thats all for now, see you all at the semi the good fans :ayatollah:

I pay over £600 for my two kids and my season ticket attend all home games and several away games every season and because I haven't been to every cup game I'm not a real fan. So your obviously not a season ticket holder then

How many games to you attend per season??

BTW as a season ticket holder along with the other 18000 other ST holders we will get priority to the semi and hopefully the final... DEAL WITH IT...!! ;)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:42 pm

x grangetown wrote:All im saying is the ones who say could not go as dog died and so on will be there for the semis.I know people who been to cup games and will not get a tic for semi and i think its wrong.

Think what you like... life's not fair.. but there you go.. ST holder priority.. People who go to the odd cup game touch shit.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I suppose there is a logic to what x grangetown is saying. True a STH has forked out £300+ up front for 23 Championship (or League matches). So if we got to the Play-Off's it would make sense that they should get first dibs on Semi-Final and Final tickets.

However, if you are not a STH but have attended all the home ties in a different competition i.e. the Carling Cup, then those fans could reasonably argue that they are the equivlent of STH for that competition (i.e. they have forked out to attend the games) and should get priority over League season ticket holders.

Of course if the club went down that route it was be an admistrative nightmare and also piss off some of the bread and butter fans who buy season tickets, so from the clubs perspective it would never impliment such a policy.

NO Tony they have no arguement whatsoever, I bought my ticket early like others and part of the conditions of me buying that ticket was ST holders have priority to cup games. playoff's etc as a thank you for buying our tickets upfront... so if people want to ensure they get tickets for a glamour game if we pull a big club is simple... Buy a ST .......
END OF ARGUEMENT..!!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Thanks for that butty,and i'll take your advice i won't be looking for a ticket for the semi or any other games come to that,anyway it's not like i ain't ever seen the City play in a League Cup semi [as it was called back in the day].

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:03 pm

x grangetown wrote:But please all the fans who have not been to a game in cup please stay away we dont need you there.All the ones who been to every game hats off to you we are the real fans.Watch them now my mate can cover me in work for semi all full of shit go and watch the jacks u wankers.Thats all for now, see you all at the semi the good fans :ayatollah:

Glad you dont post much

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I suppose there is a logic to what x grangetown is saying. True a STH has forked out £300+ up front for 23 Championship (or League matches). So if we got to the Play-Off's it would make sense that they should get first dibs on Semi-Final and Final tickets.

However, if you are not a STH but have attended all the home ties in a different competition i.e. the Carling Cup, then those fans could reasonably argue that they are the equivlent of STH for that competition (i.e. they have forked out to attend the games) and should get priority over League season ticket holders.

Of course if the club went down that route it was be an admistrative nightmare and also piss off some of the bread and butter fans who buy season tickets, so from the clubs perspective it would never impliment such a policy.

NO Tony they have no arguement whatsoever, I bought my ticket early like others and part of the conditions of me buying that ticket was ST holders have priority to cup games. playoff's etc as a thank you for buying our tickets upfront... so if people want to ensure they get tickets for a glamour game if we pull a big club is simple... Buy a ST .......
END OF ARGUEMENT..!!

Chopra is a c**t

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:26 pm

x grangetown wrote:All im saying is the ones who say could not go as dog died and so on will be there for the semis.I know people who been to cup games and will not get a tic for semi and i think its wrong.

what utter crap!!! Why don't you go and support the jacks???

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

END OF ARGUEMENT..!!

Chopra is a c**t

For someone who doesn't attend any matches at the CCS you have alot to say for yourself,your a wind up merchant and I ani't going to rise to the childish infantile comments of someone whogives it large and makes comments hiding anonymously behind their username.. so go for it fuckwitt