Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dont post much

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:00 am

But please all the fans who have not been to a game in cup please stay away we dont need you there.All the ones who been to every game hats off to you we are the real fans.Watch them now my mate can cover me in work for semi all full of shit go and watch the jacks u wankers.Thats all for now, see you all at the semi the good fans :ayatollah:

Re: Dont post much

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:09 am

idiot

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:13 am

CraigCCFC wrote:idiot

agreed!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 am

So you are saying,as long as you paid for a few cup games(mainly £10 a pop)its ok to have priority?iv only been to 2 cup games but i pay my £400 for my season ticket n i usually miss around 5 of them games a season due to other commitments.some people only come out to support city if theres a big name playing us!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:18 am

x grangetown wrote:But please all the fans who have not been to a game in cup please stay away we dont need you there.All the ones who been to every game hats off to you we are the real fans.Watch them now my mate can cover me in work for semi all full of shit go and watch the jacks u wankers.Thats all for now, see you all at the semi the good fans :ayatollah:

Dont post much? Perhaps you should post less

Everyone has there own circumstances - Lets not start shit stirring, maybe you should just keep your postings to the CCMB?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 am

All im saying is the ones who say could not go as dog died and so on will be there for the semis.I know people who been to cup games and will not get a tic for semi and i think its wrong.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:36 am

x grangetown wrote:All im saying is the ones who say could not go as dog died and so on will be there for the semis.I know people who been to cup games and will not get a tic for semi and i think its wrong.

well, if they couldnt go because thier dog died..... its unlikely to die again is it! :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:36 am

x grangetown wrote:All im saying is the ones who say could not go as dog died and so on will be there for the semis.I know people who been to cup games and will not get a tic for semi and i think its wrong.

If they paid for a season ticket like 18000 that have,theres no problem

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:39 am

So lets use your logic for a moment, people who have been to a few cup games should get priority over people who, prior to the season starting, forked out £400 on 23 matches, when we knew we had a squad with 10+ players leaving, no manager, not sure on what the owners were going to do and what shower of shit football we could be watching in the coming 10months. Priority should be in this order: ST holders, Regualr away members, away members, home members, then people who have been to a few of the previous cup matches.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:39 am

we are a championship club and we cant afford to turn any fan away.

if you are referring to priority and how tickets should be distributed then yes, but your just telling people to stay away from a club in the need of money.

its 2011 and we need to grow. lets think a bit outside the box??

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 am

CraigCCFC wrote:So lets use your logic for a moment, people who have been to a few cup games should get priority over people who, prior to the season starting, forked out £400 on 23 matches, when we knew we had a squad with 10+ players leaving, no manager, not sure on what the owners were going to do and what shower of shit football we could be watching in the coming 10months. Priority should be in this order: ST holders, Regualr away members, away members, home members, then people who have been to a few of the previous cup matches.

^^^^ spot on craig :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:55 am

Me and my son are both STH....but have not been to a midweek game yet, because work, school, and 6 hour round trip is just not doable for midweek......if the cup games would be on weekends i would attend.....the only tie we will attend would be Crystal Palace Away....but some fans do make the most outrageous comments.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Some of us can't attend the cup games due to real reasons such as living far away and having school/work the next day.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:19 pm

What a load of bollox !!!!!!

So answer me this I've been to 3 games this season, 2 home, 1 away but goin next sat to Millwall =4
I ain't been to a carling cup game , I live 170 miles away!!!
But as an away member if I'm entitled to a ticket I'll get one!
If I miss out I miss out,

If there is anyone who deserves a ticket it's the die hard fans who go every game (not me) and ST holders so stop talking nonsense

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:23 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:What a load of bollox !!!!!!

So answer me this I've been to 3 games this season, 2 home, 1 away but goin next sat to Millwall =4
I ain't been to a carling cup game , I live 170 miles away!!!
But as an away member if I'm entitled to a ticket I'll get one!
If I miss out I miss out,

If there is anyone who deserves a ticket it's the die hard fans who go every game (not me) and ST holders so stop talking nonsense

Hear hear!!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:31 pm

I suppose there is a logic to what x grangetown is saying. True a STH has forked out £300+ up front for 23 Championship (or League matches). So if we got to the Play-Off's it would make sense that they should get first dibs on Semi-Final and Final tickets.

However, if you are not a STH but have attended all the home ties in a different competition i.e. the Carling Cup, then those fans could reasonably argue that they are the equivlent of STH for that competition (i.e. they have forked out to attend the games) and should get priority over League season ticket holders.

Of course if the club went down that route it was be an admistrative nightmare and also piss off some of the bread and butter fans who buy season tickets, so from the clubs perspective it would never impliment such a policy.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I suppose there is a logic to what x grangetown is saying. True a STH has forked out £300+ up front for 23 Championship (or League matches). So if we got to the Play-Off's it would make sense that they should get first dibs on Semi-Final and Final tickets.

However, if you are not a STH but have attended all the home ties in a different competition i.e. the Carling Cup, then those fans could reasonably argue that they are the equivlent of STH for that competition (i.e. they have forked out to attend the games) and should get priority over League season ticket holders.

Of course if the club went down that route it was be an admistrative nightmare and also piss off some of the bread and butter fans who buy season tickets, so from the clubs perspective it would never impliment such a policy.

but its quite simple and always has been, if you buy a ST you get priority, regardless of what anyone thinks or if grangetown has a point and been to all cup games.

the rules are the same and outlined every year. and this debate happens every year and has the same response and always will.

STH first, cup attendees later

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm

In all the years I've been watching the City, whenever we have had a big game, be it home or away, all the 'regular' fans that I know have always been able to get a ticket.

In my opinion 'regulars' will get tickets for the home game.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:26 pm

I've been a ST holder for the last 4 years (£49), I cannot commit to some games as i have school and other things.I think its right we get some priority as we fork out money up front for all we know we could be bottom 3 but we've still payed. I do go to away games but i agree sometimes people come for the glory but others are there all the time.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Such a stupid thread. end.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I suppose there is a logic to what x grangetown is saying. True a STH has forked out £300+ up front for 23 Championship (or League matches). So if we got to the Play-Off's it would make sense that they should get first dibs on Semi-Final and Final tickets.

but its quite simple and always has been, if you buy a ST you get priority, regardless of what anyone thinks or if grangetown has a point and been to all cup games.

the rules are the same and outlined every year. and this debate happens every year and has the same response and always will.

STH first, cup attendees later

I don't disagree I just said that there was a logic to what x grangetown was saying as some were calling his opinion stupid.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 pm

dropebluebird wrote:I've been a ST holder for the last 4 years (£49), I cannot commit to some games as i have school and other things.I think its right we get some priority as we fork out money up front for all we know we could be bottom 3 but we've still payed. I do go to away games but i agree sometimes people come for the glory but others are there all the time.

Bloody what part of the ground is £49 for a season ticket ;)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:42 pm

x grangetown wrote:But please all the fans who have not been to a game in cup please stay away we dont need you there.All the ones who been to every game hats off to you we are the real fans.Watch them now my mate can cover me in work for semi all full of shit go and watch the jacks u wankers.Thats all for now, see you all at the semi the good fans :ayatollah:

Worst post so far this season :violent3:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Glen you really started something now :lol:
right i am not a st holder but have been to every home game cup and league, and done all but 3 aways cup and league.
i am just hoping that who ever we pull in the semi's that i can get a ticket. even if palace win i will still be looking to go to both home and away.
so if anyone could help me out if i fail to get a ticket i would be gratefull if for what ever reason some1 cant do either game to use their fan number ;)
i dont want priority over season ticket holders as they do pay their money upfront so deserve some sort of reward for it.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Xcasual wrote:

Try decade. What a pathetic effort of a post :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 pm

No chance of you getting me a ticket then mate? :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:16 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Try decade. What a pathetic effort of a post :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Then you are going to be disappointed Jules because Millwall are away to Leeds next Sat. :?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Then you are going to be disappointed Jules because Millwall are away to Leeds next Sat. :?

"NEXT" sat in my book is not the one coming but the "NEXT" one LOL, :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:19 pm

THIS saturday they got Leeds, NEXT saturday they got us :ayatollah: