Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sealed with a "kiss" ???????

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:50 am

Why is the echo using this headline and saying that kiss scored the decider after the break ?? I was under the impression it was Gerard who nodded in at the far post ????

Re: Sealed with a "kiss" ???????

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 am

nope, gerrard headed it across goal it hit kiss's back and deflected in.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:52 am

Gerrard refuses to believe it though and is claming its his on Twitter :D

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:56 am

Dafydd wrote:Gerrard refuses to believe it though and is claming its his on Twitter :D

only thing gerrard can claim is being the most clumsy and useless bag of piss centre half we have......Good job turner is up to speed cos last few games gerrard has been woeful

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:57 am

And i got Gerrard at 40-1 last goalscorer, dunno wether the bookie will pay out or not :roll:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:00 am

Double G wrote:And i got Gerrard at 40-1 last goalscorer, dunno wether the bookie will pay out or not :roll:

no chance, kiss has been officially credited with the goal, gerrard headed across 6 yrd box wasnt going anywhere near goal until it hit kiss

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:01 am

Il have to get my bifocals out as it looks like Gerard's to me, either way, it went in, thanks for clearing it up !!!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:09 am

Double G wrote:And i got Gerrard at 40-1 last goalscorer, dunno wether the bookie will pay out or not :roll:

not sure bout this morning,but gerrard was down as the goalscorer last night,hope you get your money mate

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 am

i thought it was gerrard last night, but seeing it on SSN its quite obvious it's kiss' goal

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:12 am

Looked carefully at the goal and i would say the last person to touch the ball before it crossed the line was Kiss. Looks like it came off his chest. Which I believe means it's his goal. Although I am no expert.

Doesn't bother me either way.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 am

kiss' goal, feel a bit sorry for you Gareth as i think it was going in anyway!

get to the bookies quick! the goal was originally credited to gerrard so you might have a bit of luck!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:23 am

I had a good view ond honestly thought Kiss had handballed it ;)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:27 am

definatly a kiss goal !!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:57 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

no chance, kiss has been officially credited with the goal, gerrard headed across 6 yrd box wasnt going anywhere near goal until it hit kiss

Was you at the game or have you even seen the goal ? Kiss got a little nick in the line. Luckily for me the bookies have paid out on Gerrard :P

Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Double G wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

As i said earlier, yes was at the game and at the time i said gerrard, watching SSN this morning it was kiss, kiss has been credited you must have caught the bookies on a good day

Was you at the game or have you even seen the goal ? Kiss got a little nick in the line. Luckily for me the bookies have paid out on Gerrard :P

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Definately Kisses goal, Did you see his celebration :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Bet the eggo have have been waiting to use that headline for weeks :lol: