Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Early ticket news re semi finals

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Priority 1 ---Ambassadors........2 tickets each home and away

Priority 2 ----Season tkt Holders.......1 home and 1 away if any left

Priority 3 -----If you were there for Blackburn game.......1 home tkt if any left

everyone else who thinks they can just turn up but don't support us through thick and thin can stay home as they usually do and watch us on the television.

enough said. :ayatollah:

Re: Early ticket news re semi finals

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 pm

There are no ambassadors any more mate. But I like your style!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm

griff105 wrote:There are no ambassadors any more mate. But I like your style!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

oh yes there are.......and I eat Ferrero Rocher at xmas time. :lol: :ayatollah: ;)

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm

griff105 wrote:There are no ambassadors any more mate. But I like your style!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

think you find we are still ambassadors

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Hom ... 38,00.html

why would they reward us for blackburn game???

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 am

yes there are

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:14 am

I hope they're going to take care of those of us who travel to away games regularly as well and give us priority for the away leg!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:16 am

Your wrong there mate, there are.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:19 am

12thMan wrote:I hope they're going to take care of those of us who travel to away games regularly as well and give us priority for the away leg!

they normally do i think. id like to go to the away game, but as i havent been to one this season i guess i will miss out, it will probably be something like 2 away games to qualify

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Just give them all to the loyal Ambassadors I say!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm a platinum ambassador :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:22 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
12thMan wrote:I hope they're going to take care of those of us who travel to away games regularly as well and give us priority for the away leg!

they normally do i think. id like to go to the away game, but as i havent been to one this season i guess i will miss out, it will probably be something like 2 away games to qualify

i think you'll find there will be more than enough away tickets as we get either 10 or 15 % of the attendance, so eastlands is 52,000 old trafford is 78,000 and scouseville is 45,000 so we chances are we will probably have tickets left.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Fair point and well made bruv innit. :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Priority 1 ---Ambassadors........7 tickets each home and away

Priority 2 ----Season tkt Holders.......3 home and 2 away if any left

Priority 3 -----Go away you silly boy

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I'm a platinum ambassador :lol:

Oh yeah thas the one they ditched Platinum Ambassadors!

TAXI! :oops:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Surely anybody with a Hull stub will get priority! :lol: :lol: