Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARON GUNNARSSON

Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:41 pm

I thought he was brilliant today, fought and chased down everything.

Re: ARON GUNNARSSON

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Yeah, He was MOTM for me, I remember I used to sign him years ago on the old championship Manager back when he was 17, I've always thought he was a fantastic player.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 pm

MOTM for me, unbelievable Blackburn players were petrified of him.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 pm

MOTM for me too, was terriffic and fast becoming my fav player

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Frantic wrote:I thought he was brilliant today, fought and chased down everything.

my mom too, was outstanding all over !!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:21 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
Frantic wrote:I thought he was brilliant today, fought and chased down everything.

my mom too, was outstanding all over !!

Very good. Also thought Taylor was excellent.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Ben Turner played very well

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Gunnarson has been one of my favourite players last few years I was ecstatic when he signed for us and I also voted him mom at the game today

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 am

I think Whittingham was very generous tonight! :)
Whittingham wasnt attacking a lot tonight and was quite defensive and tryed to calm the midfield all game which was brilliant we didnt over commit ourself and get picked off and get punished.
Gunnarsson was amazing defensive and attacking.
One example of what we wanted last season:- Someone who wants to wear the shirt and played week in week out.
What a player he must be to work with! He just wants to win! He drags forward on attacks when we lacking enegry in attack!
The guy has got a real bite and will always hit the floor running! :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:26 am

Surprised to see Witts so deep and Kiss so forward but it certainly worked :ayatollah:

Gunna was immense though, exceptional tonight, his passing and work ethic was spot on

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 am

All 13 players tonight were my MOTM. Defense was superb, midfield off the ball running was quality, Miller lead the line well. Wanted to see Kev on the scoresheet as well. Would have been great with a shot like that!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Yeah to be honest no one had a really bad game.....apart from rovers players.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Kanester wrote:Yeah, He was MOTM for me, I remember I used to sign him years ago on the old championship Manager back when he was 17, I've always thought he was a fantastic player.

Seen anyone else on there, should inform Malky " I saw this guy on FIFA and he's really good bought him for £1M got 77 pace and 65 finishing'

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:45 pm

dropebluebird wrote:
Kanester wrote:Yeah, He was MOTM for me, I remember I used to sign him years ago on the old championship Manager back when he was 17, I've always thought he was a fantastic player.

Seen anyone else on there, should inform Malky " I saw this guy on FIFA and he's really good bought him for £1M got 77 pace and 65 finishing'

I swear i read somewhere a scout at a club was using Championship manager to look for players, or something along those lines anyway.