Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whitts - Deal sealed for Jan with Spurs?

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. But off a good source I been told Spurs have Whitts in the bag for January window.
Carl? Annis? Anybody else heard this? Hope its wrong but like I said off a good source................

Re: Whitts - Deal sealed for Jan with Spurs?

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Sorry if this has already been mentioned. But off a good source I been told Spurs have Whitts in the bag for January window.
Carl? Annis? Anybody else heard this? Hope its wrong but like I said off a good source................

I'll eat my hat if this is true

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Sorry but really cant see spurs going for an untested 27 yr old, they set their sights a wee bit higher than that

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:10 pm

If its true, I'll be very surprised, If you'd said a team in the bottom half of the table I'd be more worried. Can't see him keeping modric out the team tbh

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 pm

He wouldnt get even get on the bench look at there players they got for midfield :lol:

Gareth Bale
Tom Huddlestone
Aaron Lennon
Scott Parker
Rafael Van der Vaart
Luka Modric
Niko Kranjcar
Steven Pienaar
Sandro
Jermaine jenas
David Bentley
Danny Rose
Jake Livermore
Andros Townsend

they got over half of are total squad numbers just in midfield :lol:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:55 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:He wouldnt get even get on the bench look at there players they got for midfield :lol:

Gareth Bale
Tom Huddlestone
Aaron Lennon
Scott Parker
Rafael Van der Vaart
Luka Modric
Niko Kranjcar
Steven Pienaar
Sandro
Jermaine jenas
David Bentley
Danny Rose
Jake Livermore
Andros Townsend

they got over half of are total squad numbers just in midfield :lol:

Good point.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Hope I am wrong guys and what you've posted makes sense, just that the guy who told me is good source who doesnt spout bollocks.

Same guy told me in August Redknapp prob gotta jail sentence coming, and thats been released to the press last month. Like I said hopefully he is wrong. Modric will be on his way in my opinion too...........

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:15 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Hope I am wrong guys and what you've posted makes sense, just that the guy who told me is good source who doesnt spout bollocks.

Same guy told me in August Redknapp prob gotta jail sentence coming, and thats been released to the press last month. Like I said hopefully he is wrong. Modric will be on his way in my opinion too...........

All due respect, redknapp hasnt been found guilty of anything, so to suggest the press know hes going down is utter rubbish.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:47 pm

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND TELLS ME THINGS ALSO but i soak them up because i know there bullshit :lol:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:A FRIEND OF A FRIEND TELLS ME THINGS ALSO but i soak them up because i know there bullshit :lol:

Good post :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:55 pm

:lol:
Yea alright he's off to spurs.
he doesn't fit into their style of play,

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:14 pm

YAWN JOG ON :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Why would anyone in their right mind want to go to Spurs from KArdiffff Cityyyyy!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Sorry if this has already been mentioned. But off a good source I been told Spurs have Whitts in the bag for January window.

Who is your source, is it BIG DADDY or HP :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:51 pm

I've been told of a good source that Father Christmas is coming on December 25th, My source was an Elf I'd seen in my sleep last night.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:20 pm

AND NAYLOR IS OFF TO BARCELONA :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:34 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Hope I am wrong guys and what you've posted makes sense, just that the guy who told me is good source who doesnt spout bollocks.

Your good source is probably rolling around on the floor right now :banghead:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:39 pm

tommo blue wrote:AND NAYLOR IS OFF TO BARCELONA :lol: :lol:

Shite, I can't belive they leaked this one! I was hoping to get some money on this before they entered into talks would have paid for Christmas...... :old:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:16 pm

[quote="bluebird1977"]He wouldnt get even get on the bench look at there players they got for midfield :lol:

Gareth Bale
Tom Huddlestone
Aaron Lennon
Scott Parker
Rafael Van der Vaart
Luka Modric
Niko Kranjcar
Steven Pienaar
Sandro
Jermaine jenas
David Bentley
Danny Rose
Jake Livermore
Andros Townsend

Some of the above players are on loan,but still alot of good players in that midfield at Tottenham...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/players ... files.html

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:32 am

Harry Redknapp setting his sight of challenging for the league and getting a champions league spot?
Where would Whittingham come into helping them boost their chances?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:17 am

surely as a football fan though you can see how unrealistic this is?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:35 am

I'd be more worried about losing the manager than any player and if "Dirty Harry" goes down for tax evasion then who will manage the yiddos.....? (ooH! a racist comment...shoot me! shoot me! shoot me!)

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:21 am

Seems unlikely TBH but I'm sure there have been stranger transfers.

Just trying to think of one . . . . . .

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 am

he isnt good enough for a top 4 team

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 pm

f**k me - I only posted what I have heard and hence the reason I asked if Carl or Annis if they've heard anything.

I said earlier in thread that the earlier replies made sense that it wont happen, but the guy has absolutely no reason to lie. Like I said same guy told me in August that Redknapp is facing judge and that has come out, I would attach the link I put up about that months ago but I don't know how. The guy is ex footballer so he aint just some guy down the pub saying this after a few pints on a Saturday night. He made right few quid on Bellamy signing for City, cos he was ITK at the time.

Like I said I hope its wrong but some of you should take it as it was posted, hearsay, and get off your f*cking high horses and stop shooting the messanger.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:06 pm

spoke to Pete he has every intention of seeing contract out, wants to finish career with Cardiff.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:18 pm

cecilccfc wrote:spoke to Pete he has every intention of seeing contract out, wants to finish career with Cardiff.

ahh the mystery man in the know is back :p

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:45 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:spoke to Pete he has every intention of seeing contract out, wants to finish career with Cardiff.

ahh the mystery man in the know is back :p

you can look at all my posts lad and ive not once pretended to be in the know about anything but Pete

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:51 pm

LMAO.

Given the number of midfielders at SPurs, he's spouted bollocks all right.

Told you about Redknapp? There have been rumours for years about him, the court date in Jan was publicised well before August.