Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Caption time !!

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Bakerdalaskar what is he trying to say ? :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Caption time !!

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Shazzam fill my pint

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 pm

If i press this Tit !! oh hang on thats to the left :lol: :lol: :lol: .......Sorry Marc :lol:

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:20 pm

This is the finger I use to type my match reports. :)

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Guess where this has been, go on have a sniff. :D

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:59 pm

"I love you, you're my best mate!"

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:01 pm

ill use the force to push this glass across the table ....

Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 pm

I left my match report right there for the 1927 F.A Cup Final game which I attended, although I was only 19 at the time I still done a match report. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm

"Its so annoying that I could write all the forum members names that read my reports on that f**king beermat, dont know why I f**king bother" :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Dude, this service is horrible. My glass is empty!!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

"That Sam Salim's bought it me!" ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:40 pm

"I can't believe that you allow "beer mats" in a Cardiff City pub. I'm shocked, stunned and disappointed with the behaviour of Forum members. I'm going to f**k off to CCMB where the members would develop an interesting six pager consisting mostly of drivel and if you follow me I'll make you drink that shit again."

Breaker lager, is that the same shite that was trotted out years ago from "America", tastes like female urine and has the strength of Albright?

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm leaning over on one cheek, can someone pull this for me please? :D

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:"I can't believe that you allow "beer mats" in a Cardiff City pub. I'm shocked, stunned and disappointed with the behaviour of Forum members. I'm going to f**k off to CCMB where the members would develop an interesting six pager consisting mostly of drivel and if you follow me I'll make you drink that shit again."

Breaker lager, is that the same shite that was trotted out years ago from "America", tastes like female urine and has the strength of Albright?

It's a pub in Coventry i believe!!!! ;)

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 pm

[quote="sam salim"][quote="Willy the Wombat"]"I can't believe that you allow "beer mats" in a Cardiff City pub. I'm shocked, stunned and disappointed with the behaviour of Forum members. I'm going to f**k off to CCMB where the members would develop an interesting six pager consisting mostly of drivel and if you follow me I'll make you drink that shit again."

Breaker lager, is that the same shite that was trotted out years ago from "America", tastes li

No wonder I've been sent to Coventry, smell this! :D

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Correct young man..........THE HUB in Coventry

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:51 pm

sam salim wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:"I can't believe that you allow "beer mats" in a Cardiff City pub. I'm shocked, stunned and disappointed with the behaviour of Forum members. I'm going to f**k off to CCMB where the members would develop an interesting six pager consisting mostly of drivel and if you follow me I'll make you drink that shit again."

Correct Sam...The HUB in Coventry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 pm

sam salim wrote:

I lived in Coventry for two years Sam not too far away from Highfield Road. I think it was around four years later that I found out I'd been living in the "red light" district. :shock: :lol:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
sam salim wrote:

I lived in Coventry for two years Sam not too far away from Highfield Road. I think it was around four years later that I found out I'd been living in the "red light" district. :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
sam salim wrote:

I bet you're paying for it now though!! :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Marc wrote:I left my match report right there for the 1927 F.A Cup Final game which I attended, although I was only 19 at the time I still done a match report. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:31 pm

What i have noticed is how Marc is looking at Ian :o :o "Corrr i could bang the Arse off that !! Canton stand Baz style" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:39 pm

sam salim wrote:"That Sam Salim's bought it me!" ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
yeah whatever :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:16 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I can't believe I'm drinking that shit on the table.

Breaker is f*cking rank.

Marc and Ian enjoyed it Chief :lol: :lol: Mind you the only other lager they served was Carling and Carling extra cold :o :shock: :lol:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:I can't believe I'm drinking that shit on the table.

Breaker is f*cking rank.

Marc and Ian enjoyed it Chief :lol: :lol: Mind you the only other lager they served was Carling and Carling extra cold :o :shock: :lol:

I did not enjoy it :lol: :lol: :lol: ....but better than the other shit they had on tap, what could I do :shock: :lol: ....Didn't have one decent pint in Coventry :twisted: ........... :lol: :lol: ..(nice shit though).