Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 pm

SCUM, simple as!!!

Re: People like this sicken me

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Beds Bluebird wrote:SCUM, simple as!!!

Well said. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:21 pm

adz-a32 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8&feature=player_embedded :evil: :evil: :evil:

Scum-what a horrible person.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Two Classy biirds arguing there. The poor kids aint got a chance. The Language is disgusting to be used like that in front of Kids

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Two Classy biirds arguing there. The poor kids aint got a chance. The Language is disgusting to be used like that in front of Kids

Her kid looks really sweet. Feel desperately sorry that he is being brought up by a piece of crap like that.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Two Classy biirds arguing there. The poor kids aint got a chance. The Language is disgusting to be used like that in front of Kids

I feel sorry for that kid. The woman is why the world is not going forward; or even why the world is going backwards. First this, then the holocaust. :(

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 pm

:lol: ''go back to nig ag vuka or wherever you come from''

poor kid, with a mother like that, shouldn't bring kids into this world, the whole family are going to suffer a slow painful bitter experience of life

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:29 pm

THE WOMAN HAS NOW BEEN ARRESTED AND IS ON THE BBC NEWS PAGE - KARMA!!!

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Her kid looks really sweet. Feel desperately sorry that he is being brought up by a piece of crap like that.

totally agree gareth,my wife unfortunately is unable to have kids and it makes my blood boil seeing scum like this,so many about aswell,the government makes it too easy for them

Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Merlin wrote:THE WOMAN HAS NOW BEEN ARRESTED AND IS ON THE BBC NEWS PAGE - KARMA!!!

Good to hear. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:21 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

totally agree gareth,my wife unfortunately is unable to have kids and it makes my blood boil seeing scum like this,so many about aswell,the government makes it too easy for them

She will no doubt be on benefits and us tax payers will be paying for her miserable existance

Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:34 pm

adz-a32 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8&feature=player_embedded :evil: :evil: :evil:

Absolute disgrace, there's no place in our great country for small minded, archaic chavs. What kind of a chance does her poor little boy have?! Fortunately she's in the minority.

Throw away the key.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Didn't know John Terry wore drag.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 pm

She's been charged.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 pm

What a disgusting human being, I was going to say animal but that's not fair to animals. Somebody should have sparked her out although she had a child with her so maybe not. I wonder if she would have carried on like that if she didn't have a kid with her.
Scum of the earth :twisted: makes my blood boil.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Merlin wrote:THE WOMAN HAS NOW BEEN ARRESTED AND IS ON THE BBC NEWS PAGE - KARMA!!!

Should be locked up in a zoo!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:30 pm

She just said how it is about the country we live in but went over the top with the racist words we are over run figues dont lie "take a look around that tram" THATS LONDON THE CAPITAL OF ENGLAND today says it all really,although having a kid on her lap didnt help bit disturbing to be honest.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:41 pm

she totally went the wrong way about it,mass immigration and membership of the EU is a massive problem and coming from the north of england ive been directly affected by it
you cant blame people from poorer countries coming over here,taking advabntage of a weak government,id perhaps do the same if the roles were reversed
that woman is not worthy to be a mother :evil: :evil:

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:44 pm

She went the wrong way about it although theres some home truths in what she says but most is just garbage shes spouting out

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Was she on drugs or what? Take that poor kid into care and put her somewhere safe for treatment. Cringeworthy.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm

its funny how everybody else could speak better english than her....

pure trailor trash.... buying drugs out of our tax payers money....

we know there are immigration problems in this country but that was just pure racism...

she would have spouted her mouth off at the first, african, east european, asian or whoever was in the firing line...

what purpose does she honestly serve our society... just feel for the child.....

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:12 pm

So what if we walked the TOWNS streets SPOUTING HATE like these people wouldnt we be arrested for being racist??? if the roles was reversed this is where the uk is fucked up works both ways,you dont see this crap in any news do you but if its anything to do with the white man its there for all to see just does not make sence things like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY7OYfenCic

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:18 pm

shes been arrested, fair enough. so why don't they arrest the muslim scum who preach hatred against us and our country?

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:21 pm

murphy wrote:shes been arrested, fair enough. so why don't they arrest the muslim scum who preach hatred against us and our country?

theres my point a white women says how it is with the uk today in racist terms like she did yet these muslims and other hate groups can walk the streets in there masses and protest evil vs the white race :roll: wheres the level ground works both ways.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:30 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
murphy wrote:shes been arrested, fair enough. so why don't they arrest the muslim scum who preach hatred against us and our country?

theres my point a white women says how it is with the uk today in racist terms like she did yet these muslims and other hate groups can walk the streets in there masses and protest evil vs the white race :roll: wheres the level ground works both ways.

If she says that the UK is full of immigrints, she is right however she was slagging off coloured people. As someone who has Asian backgrounds, I understand how the other passengers would feel when the woman hearled abuse at them and I agree with Murphy, if she has been arrested for slagging off coloured people, why can't that guy who slagged off the UK be arrested? As I mentioned in a post earlier this month, the Muslims against Crusades etc. are ruining Islam and making it seem evil.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:28 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

If she says that the UK is full of immigrints, she is right however she was slagging off coloured people. As someone who has Asian backgrounds, I understand how the other passengers would feel when the woman hearled abuse at them and I agree with Murphy, if she has been arrested for slagging off coloured people, why can't that guy who slagged off the UK be arrested? As I mentioned in a post earlier this month, the Muslims against Crusades etc. are ruining Islam and making it seem evil.

So how is it if the white race protested vs ethnics with hate words like this muslims hate group in the video i linked every single one would be classed as racist and arrested for sure,that proves we are 2nd class people in are own country because its a one way wave they can do it and nothing gets done/said if we was to do the same thing as them there would be mass media showing and uproar about it.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:06 pm

She's just pissed up.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Pissed up, drugged up. The c**t should never be allowed to have a child.

All the shite coming out of her mouth was just that - shite!!

There's no such country as Nicker-igg-icker-agg :lol: :lol:

Daft cow

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:Pissed up, drugged up. The c**t should never be allowed to have a child.

All the shite coming out of her mouth was just that - shite!!

There's no such country as Nicker-igg-icker-agg :lol: :lol:

Daft cow

You just used worse language than she did Chief :o Silly T!@t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: