Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson Pre Match

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Just got to post how great Hudson was with the kids in the family stand today, he had plenty of time pre match to sign autographs as well as pose for pictures, he also mentioned about the togetherness of the current squad of players and they are really enjoying playing together.

Good on a you Hudson you brought smiles to the kids faces, may it continue.

Also a really important 3 points today, so looking forward to Blackburn on Tuesday.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hudson Pre Match

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Quality leader and player :ayatollah: Hope he's back soon, though Gerrard and Turner were pretty good together today. Gerrard was a bit rusty perhaps as would be expected having not played much recently, but Turner was fantastic; man of the match for me!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Quality leader and player :ayatollah: Hope he's back soon, though Gerrard and Turner were pretty good together today. Gerrard was a bit rusty perhaps as would be expected having not played much recently, but Turner was fantastic; man of the match for me!

Yeah agree mate, Turner was excellent didn't put a foot wrong. :)

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:25 pm

elad wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Quality leader and player :ayatollah: Hope he's back soon, though Gerrard and Turner were pretty good together today. Gerrard was a bit rusty perhaps as would be expected having not played much recently, but Turner was fantastic; man of the match for me!

Possibly Malky's best signing? Mason, Gunnarsson and Cowie would run him close, that's for sure!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
elad wrote:

Possibly Malky's best signing? Mason, Gunnarsson and Cowie would run him close, that's for sure!

Loving Mason as well, he's done really well since joining us, hope he gets a run out on Tuesday.