Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Boring , Boring....

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:06 pm

f*cking wake up! we are doing 10 times better than i expected! 3rd in league? You tell me you didnt expect to be 8- 16th in the table now? Not 3rd? Well i didnt expect to be where we are and im happy as fuk! Doesn't it feel good to be doing better than you actually thought? Bluebirds!! :ayatollah:

Re: Boring , Boring....

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:13 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:f*cking wake up! we are doing 10 times better than i expected! 3rd in league? You tell me you didnt expect to be 8- 16th in the table now? Not 3rd? Well i didnt expect to be where we are and im happy as fuk! Doesn't it feel good to be doing better than you actually thought? Bluebirds!! :ayatollah:

Scary actually.

I'm waiting for the bubble to burst. I have not recovered from the Dave Jones bottling era yet.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:f*cking wake up! we are doing 10 times better than i expected! 3rd in league? You tell me you didnt expect to be 8- 16th in the table now? Not 3rd? Well i didnt expect to be where we are and im happy as fuk! Doesn't it feel good to be doing better than you actually thought? Bluebirds!! :ayatollah:

Scary actually.

I'm waiting for the bubble to burst. I have not recovered from the Dave Jones bottling era yet.

I know, he did a good job on us :evil:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:21 pm

We will have a rough patch, just hope the fans don't turn on the manager and players like usual

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:We will have a rough patch, just hope the fans don't turn on the manager and players like usual

I personally think we are doing exceptional! Like i said ten times better than i thought. If they do turn then thats their perogative. Im happy with where we are and where we are going, the right manager and the right team will provail! And i will be happy with just that, promotion or not! :ayatollah: