Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackburn Smashed Again Today

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:38 pm

They wont be looking forward to their trip down here while they are rooted to the bottom and have four basement battles in December.

It's hard not to be optimistic for the QF but we wont be taking it for granted :ayatollah:

Man Utd in the semi's please...I still aint forgiven the scummy fux from the 70s :D

Re: Blackburn Smashed Again Today

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:They wont be looking forward to their trip down here while they are rooted to the bottom and have four basement battles in December.

It's hard not to be optimistic for the QF but we wont be taking it for granted :ayatollah:

Man Utd in the semi's please...I still aint forgiven the scummy fux from the 70s :D

It is going to be a very tough game and not the walkover some are expecting. Really hope we can win it but i'm not counting my chickens....

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Hope its not extra time gotta train to catch :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:They wont be looking forward to their trip down here while they are rooted to the bottom and have four basement battles in December.

It is going to be a very tough game and not the walkover some are expecting. Really hope we can win it but i'm not counting my chickens....

Their following game is home to the jacks, which do you think is the more important to them? ;)

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 pm

I beleive last time we played a team bottom of the premiership was Chelsea in the mid 80s ? and won 1-0 .good omen

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm

believe this is a tricky one also. if he is under the impression that his side will beat ours on paper and goes with the similar line up as in the prem then i think we'll come out of it winners. other propect is that he plays young/fringe players who wont normally be risked in the prem, and will be dying to prove themselves as they are likely to go down/rid players and be able to stake a claim for the rest of the season or IF they are relegated? either way i think we got a pretty good chance, but its not a garan, theyre still a prem team after all.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:02 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rs-up.html

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 pm

they still have players who can score goals... junior hoylett is one of them... there are also going to be dangerous from set pieces... we really need to be on our game to get a result from this fixture....

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Their team looks OK on paper, but games are of course not won on paper. Only 7 points from a possible 39 so far in the Premier League, and that is absolutely abysmal. Relegation it is, I think!

They've still got some quality players though as I've said - players such as Scott Dann, Paul Robinson, Christopher Samba and Junior Hoilett would grace most Premier League sides. It'll be tough, but I believe we can do it. We need to give it our all :ayatollah: