Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Sincerely Hope..!!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Outside the ground someone had collapsed and had had a cardiac arrest. Paramedics working tirdlessly to revive him.. Sincerely hope he's pulled through...

Puts into perspective the important things in life..!!

If anyone has any news on this fella, would gratefully like to know if he's ok....!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I Sincerely Hope..!!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:00 pm

What part of the ground was this? I seen an ambulance leave by the Ninian Stand with Police horses clearing the way.
Hope they are ok :(

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:30 pm

When i got to my car after the game in car park A i could see all the st john ambulance staff and then i could see a person on the floor receiving CPR, i will admit it didnt look too good at all, i sincerely hope they pull through. :(

Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:26 pm

nobby wrote:When i got to my car after the game in car park A i could see all the st john ambulance staff and then i could see a person on the floor receiving CPR, i will admit it didnt look too good at all, i sincerely hope they pull through. :(

Yes when we passed the paramedics had taken over and they were administering basic life support including chest compressions... as you said it really didn't look a good situation, so really really hope who ever it was they have recovered...!!!!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
nobby wrote:When i got to my car after the game in car park A i could see all the st john ambulance staff and then i could see a person on the floor receiving CPR, i will admit it didnt look too good at all, i sincerely hope they pull through. :(

Yes when we passed the paramedics had taken over and they were administering basic life support including chest compressions... as you said it really didn't look a good situation, so really really hope who ever it was they have recovered...!!!!

On lighter not was quite funny seeing a guy falling in slow motion down the steps and over one of the rows of chairs and the end of the game. Had hard time keeping my son from laughing!!!!

Hope the guy above is ok though!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:21 pm

On one of the facebook sites, they have said he passed away :(

Obviously don't know 100% whether its true but really doesn't look good :'(