Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done Malaysians. . . .

Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Two points behind last years tally at this point, appointing a brilliant manager and supporting him with fantastic players, and subsidising the club week in week out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fantastic well done and thank you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This team are much harder to beat than lasts years team too, you watch us push on now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Well done Malaysians. . . .

Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Bluebina wrote:Two points behind last years tally at this point, appointing a brilliant manager and supporting him with fantastic players, and subsidising the club week in week out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This team are much harder to beat than lasts years team too, you watch us push on now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No.

Well done EVERYBODY at the Club :clap:

Its all coming together, all pulling together.

One love. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:16 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Two points behind last years tally at this point, appointing a brilliant manager and supporting him with fantastic players, and subsidising the club week in week out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No.

Well said Taffy. The whole Club are working together. Once again, an inspired substitution

Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:

No.

:ayatollah:

Ok I'll go with that too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:19 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think the club is really starting to get the right people in the right positions, this year will be expensive with all the changes but next season we will have people in the right positions on reasonable wages, its taken a while but we are finally sorting the mess of the Riddler and his mates. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Bluebina wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

No.

:ayatollah:

Ok I'll go with that too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I think its a bit divisive all this 'Malaysians this' - 'PMG that' - 'Malky this' etc etc

CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB are currently third, with players battling their
hearts out. Its a joint effort, everyone playing their part. Its a great time to
be a Cardiff City supporter. Best feeling I've had about this Club since Sam first
came on board. Long may it continue!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: