Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN MALKY WE TRUST!!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:24 am

Indeed we do.

But why is there so much mistrust re: the new 'owners' from Malaysia.

Malky has not bought one player with his own money, he has not paid
for the 'grow lights' Has not paid for the new backroom staff, nor has
he funded the 'development squad - reserve team'... Malky did not pay
off the HMRC tax bill that could have taken us under, nor did he get the
staff wages sorted out. I do not believe he was sat in on the meeting that
saw the Eggers convert most of their debt into shares, and it wasnt
Malky who fucked off the egg chasers inside man (jenkins) the other week.

Apart from the fact that they appear to be holding the purse strings 'relatively'
tight

Have they lied to us? Have they promised something and not delivered? Have they
let us down? We ALL wanted a couple of players in, but IS Malky lying when he says
he's being backed?? Cos if he's telling lies to protect his job (which i very much doubt)
then he's not the man i thought he was. His integrity would be called into question
after only a few months.. Not in my eyes. I believe him.

TG said Cardiff City to the Premiership was a THREE year plan. This is season 2.

Why can we not trust the very people who brought Malky in?

Re: IN MALKY WE TRUST!!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:46 am

Because Taffy, 99% of people who are so expectant of the Malaysians to throw money at our club wouldn't know a budget or a business plan even if it smacked them on the arse.
This journey, bearing in mind where we started from, is at least a 5 year project if we are lucky.
In the meantime we should enjoy the ride, just wish I lived a bit closer to home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 am

Because fans are so fickle.I'm grateful for where we are and to the people that put us there.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 am

taffyapple wrote:Indeed we do.

Apart from the fact that they appear to be holding the purse strings 'relatively'
tight

let us down? We ALL wanted a couple of players in, but IS Malky lying when he says
he's being backed?? Cos if he's telling lies to protect his job (which i very much doubt)
then he's not the man i thought he was. His integrity would be called into question

TG said Cardiff City to the Premiership was a THREE year plan. This is season 2.

I have never thought that VT/TG are the problem at boardroom level, I have always believed it is PMG. All they are interested in is sucking as much cash out of this club as they possibly can. I still believe Loan Note 3 wasn't taken up because PMG were worried about Langston getting paid before them and therefore insisted on this forensic accounting crap which scuppered LN3.

Until they are gone (hopefully in 2013) we will continue to stagger along at boardroom level because in all honesty we are carrying too much dead weight there.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:38 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Indeed we do.

tight

I have never thought that VT/TG are the problem at boardroom level, I have always believed it is PMG. All they are interested in is sucking as much cash out of this club as they possibly can. I still believe Loan Note 3 wasn't taken up because PMG were worried about Langston getting paid before them and therefore insisted on this forensic accounting crap which scuppered LN3.

Until they are gone (hopefully in 2013) we will continue to stagger along at boardroom level because in all honesty we are carrying too much dead weight there.

Tony

why would PMG worry about langston getting paid before them as the pmg money is secured wheras langstons money is not.
this forum loves doing interviews with people why not do one with Paul Guy if he would agree and so we could all ask him the relevant questions.
The constant slagging off of Paul Guy on this forum is incredible bearing in mind the money he has put into the club a lot of which has now been converted to shares.
Ask steve borley his opinion about paul guy and he will tell you the club would have never survived or built the stadium without his input.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:31 am

steve davies wrote:

Tony

why would PMG worry about langston getting paid before them as the pmg money is secured wheras langstons money is not.
this forum loves doing interviews with people why not do one with Paul Guy if he would agree and so we could all ask him the relevant questions.
The constant slagging off of Paul Guy on this forum is incredible bearing in mind the money he has put into the club a lot of which has now been converted to shares.
Ask steve borley his opinion about paul guy and he will tell you the club would have never survived or built the stadium without his input.

Steve having a secured debt is not as secure as actually having the cash in hand. It is a matter of common sense that when there is a small pot to go around everyone will fight their corner and if PMG saw Langston getting £10m then they are bound wonder why they can’t get paid also.

Also let's cut the romantic stuff Paul Guy only put up the money to build the stadium because he got the retail park in return, plus a healthy income on the £9.7m the club borrowed and let’s not forget the extortionate 'arrangement fees' he also charged.

Yes he has converted some of that debt into equity but he is due to sell in 2013 so he is hardly losing out.

Also any other money he has put into the club has come with a heavy cost, the hotel, Sand Martin/KFC site was pinched for a snip and he will make a fortune out of development.

Further there was the way he backstabbed Sam Hamman (that happened whatever his justification) and he was the majority shareholder when Ridsdale was in charge and did nothing to stop the excesses, you have wonder why?

If he wants to come onto this MB and answer questions I for one will be delighted to hear his version, although I wouldn't trust anything he had to say at all.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Tony

Steve having a secured debt is not as secure as actually having the cash in hand. It is a matter of common sense that when there is a small pot to go around everyone will fight their corner and if PMG saw Langston getting £10m then they are bound wonder why they can’t get paid also.

Also let's cut the romantic stuff Paul Guy only put up the money to build the stadium because he got the retail park in return, plus a healthy income on the £9.7m the club borrowed and let’s not forget the extortionate 'arrangement fees' he also charged.

Yes he has converted some of that debt into equity but he is due to sell in 2013 so he is hardly losing out.

Also any other money he has put into the club has come with a heavy cost, the hotel, Sand Martin/KFC site was pinched for a snip and he will make a fortune out of development.

Further there was the way he backstabbed Sam Hamman (that happened whatever his justification) and he was the majority shareholder when Ridsdale was in charge and did nothing to stop the excesses, you have wonder why?

If he wants to come onto this MB and answer questions I for one will be delighted to hear his version, although I wouldn't trust anything he had to say at all.

Tony

enlighten me as to how he backstabbed sam as sam stayed on for 6 momths after his money ran out whilst pmg took over the paying of the players and staff.
He lent the 9.4 million to the club to complete the stadium because the club could not get the loan itself but it was him standing guarantor not the club so why should he not get that money back.
The land around the club was sold off to pay the tax bill after the riddlers golden ticket scam had not raised enough funds to do it.
The land was also sold for the going price and not at some knock down price.
He got the retail park because sam and capitol and regional could not find the neccessary clients to fill the retail space which would have kick started the development.
As i have said before sam and langston had the opportunity to get the retail and stadium development up and running before Pmg ever got involved but chose not to or did not have the funds to do so
When sam came to the club we were 1.5 million in debt and 27.5 million in debt when he left yet he wants all his money back and is coveted by some of this board members yet paul guy is painted as the panto villian because he wants the money he lent the club back as well.