Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In Malky we trust

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 pm

When Dave Jones was sacked he left a bitter legacy of mistrust in the local media a dislike and a total disregard for the majority of city fans a total rigidness in how he wanted to play the game,i said at the time of Jones departure a dark cloud has been lifted from the club,now comes the new kid on the block and the birth of a new slogan....in Malky we trust.he was totally different from Dave Jones in so many ways he developed a great rapore with most of the fans he was willing to listen to what the media had to say without being rude and offensive and best for me he stood on the touchline and shouted and kicked every ball in complete contrast to Jones who always gave the impression of being a scared rabbit caught in the headlights of a car ...so we can assume that Malky is enjoying some kind of honeymoon with the city faithful,now of course time will tell us how all this pans out will it still be in Malky we trust or Malky we use to trust,interesting times ahead i think...............your obedient servant..Angelis

Re: In Malky we trust

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Some fair points there Angelis49 :ayatollah: - For me if MM has done a great job to date,with were we are in the league and the Carling Cup to date :ayatollah:

if we are in the same position come Jan,then its up to the board to back MM - If they want to go the next step.
I Would love us to be in that position to see what MM gets to spend/given to improve our squad :ayatollah:

If NO money comes in and we start to go downhill - i wonder how fans will feel ( who's fault will it be ) :?:
Let's get one thing right here - DJ was paid more than MM and has had to date more than MM to spend on players - FACT.

i wish and hope all the best for MM and the players for the rest of the season...So far they have done us proud :ayatollah: