Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Evening all

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Midfield general wrote:Hope everyone has had a good day. I see the usual lot can't get me out of their minds but hey-ho its friday!!!! ;)

Good evening Adam, what do you think of tonights update ?

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Hope everyone has had a good day. I see the usual lot can't get me out of their minds but hey-ho its friday!!!! ;)

i have to say annis that there was somethings i wasnt aware of in there.. ie the ray ranson deal....

but on the general side of things it seems that alan was a genuine guy and i am really pleased with how this season is going on and off the field...

im also really enjoying watching the city at the moment where last season become a chore....

:ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i have to say annis that there was somethings i wasnt aware of in there.. ie the ray ranson deal....

but on the general side of things it seems that alan was a genuine guy and i am really pleased with how this season is going on and off the field...

im also really enjoying watching the city at the moment where last season become a chore....

I enjoyed meeting him and found him very easy to get on with. The Riddler has once again cost us a fortune, I replied in the update to you. Brilliant season so far. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I enjoyed meeting him and found him very easy to get on with. The Riddler has once again cost us a fortune, I replied in the update to you. Brilliant season so far. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes cheers mate