Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drinking at Club 44 as as from NOW

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:15 pm

15 of you now have brought your beer round yer ready for the next 3 home games. Don't forget you have to bring your own beer in future to be able to drink at club44. You can bring a case and leave what you cant drink here. There will be a list as to who it belongs to, and how many. It's up to you to be honest with your friends. I will have no control over the fridge, its up to you to keep check on what you take out. Lads and Lasses we have had a few good times here NO trouble NO mess. Although as the colder weather approaches our numbers will dwindle. But Mike Davis has once again brought his patio heater down for us. NOW what I need is some bottled gas size 28 is the connection fitting. Well I can but ask. WE all hope to see you all tomorrow. Soberish.

:old: YOUR CAN NEEDS YOU

Re: Drinking at Club 44 as as from NOW

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:58 pm

will propane do frank

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:00 pm

see you tommorrow mate as per usual.
hope we can continue to raise funds for Ty Hafan in 1 way or another :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:24 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:will propane do frank

Yes please,--- Give that man a can.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:27 pm

saddam wrote:see you tommorrow mate as per usual.
hope we can continue to raise funds for Ty Hafan in 1 way or another :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We will. Thanks for dropping off your lager. Mind if I taste it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:34 pm

FblockFrank wrote:
saddam wrote:see you tommorrow mate as per usual.

We will. Thanks for dropping off your lager. Mind if I taste it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its all mine. and those nosey good for nothing neighbours can f**k Right Off. will see you sometime before K.O mate :ayatollah: