Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

come home sam and sort this shitty board

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:18 pm

,,, of directors out , :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: come home sam and sort this shitty board

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:20 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:,,, of directors out , :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your post looks a bit wobbly. Have you been baking Christmas cake and been supping on the old brandy there Mrs R ??

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Berwyn wrote:

Your post looks a bit wobbly. Have you been baking Christmas cake and been supping on the old brandy there Mrs R ??

,,,, hi berwyn yes iv had a few this morning ,,,, a little pissed off with this board of directors not backin our manager , :ayatollah: i think im the only one but i want sam hammam back sooner rather than later. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Mrs R .... I think you have a soft spot for Sam and his bushy died eyebrows dont you ? ;)

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Mrs R .... I think you have a soft spot for Sam and his bushy died eyebrows dont you ? ;)

Martyn she dreams of three in a bed with sam and dennis healy

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 pm

steve davies wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Mrs R .... I think you have a soft spot for Sam and his bushy died eyebrows dont you ? ;)

I also heared that Len Ashurt used to make her go all week at the knees too ??? :o

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:56 pm

steve davies wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:02 pm

,,,, yes martyn indeed i do have i bit of a thing fot sam ,,,, but len ashcart no way. :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:04 pm

boxerbob wrote:
steve davies wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

,,,,,, and not forgetting nigel mansel. :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:07 pm

what about a 3 some with 118-118 guys though ? :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:what about a 3 some with 118-118 guys though ? :lol:

...... wow now your talking do you have the number for them i v treed 118 118 and cant get through. :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 pm

TIGER TAXIS TIGER TAXIS OOOH OOHH.... :oops:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 pm

milly44 wrote:

,,,, hi milly you left your y fronts in my car last week do you want me to post them to you or give them to st vincent de pauls :ayatollah: by the way jbbj has a spare broody hen there if you need it ;)

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Has anyone thought of phoning 118 118 and asking them for the number of the 118 118 directory. Then when they say "this is it" ask them if they can put you through. :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Berwyn wrote:Has anyone thought of phoning 118 118 and asking them for the number of the 118 118 directory. Then when they say "this is it" ask them if they can put you through. :lol:

,,,,, classic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:24 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
milly44 wrote:

,,,, hi milly you left your y fronts in my car last week do you want me to post them to you or give them to st vincent de pauls :ayatollah: by the way jbbj has a spare broody hen there if you need it ;)

HR your welcome to keep them, I saw how much you liked sniffing them on your webcam monday night.
I prefer sally the horny seal, sallly did tricks with my balls that I didnt think were animally possible :oops:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 pm

milly44 wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
milly44 wrote:

HR your welcome to keep them, I saw how much you liked sniffing them on your webcam monday night.
I prefer sally the horny seal, sallly did tricks with my balls that I didnt think were animally possible :oops:

,,,, yes sally knows her stuff and according to my husband she is worth every penny. :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 pm

i sniff a classic here :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:56 pm

If I see another come home Sam thread, Im gonna ban the Effin IP Addresses!! ;) :lol: