Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

upgrading to premier seats

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:15 pm

went and got my blackburn tickets yesterday,i thought as a treat i would upgrade to premier seats,ive never done this before,so went into ticket office and was told i had to go to main reception and ask their.was greeted by 2 ladies on desk who told me i could only upgrade if i paid £85 a month for the rest of the season,F.F.S,have they got this right,we will never sell out if this is the case,i was told that if i just upgraded a ticket it wasnt fair to people who pay for premier seating for every game.....annis is this right? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: upgrading to premier seats

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:24 pm

krab wrote:went and got my blackburn tickets yesterday,i thought as a treat i would upgrade to premier seats,ive never done this before,so went into ticket office and was told i had to go to main reception and ask their.was greeted by 2 ladies on desk who told me i could only upgrade if i paid £85 a month for the rest of the season,F.F.S,have they got this right,we will never sell out if this is the case,i was told that if i just upgraded a ticket it wasnt fair to people who pay for premier seating for every game.....annis is this right? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If I remember rightly this was covered by Carl a while back. Apparently it has something to do with PMG who collect all the revenue generated by the Premier Seats as part of the repayment package on their never ending loan.

They don't like selling tickets on a match to match basis (might upset the other PS people) and signing you up to £85p/m is seen as more profitable.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
krab wrote:went and got my blackburn tickets yesterday,i thought as a treat i would upgrade to premier seats,ive never done this before,so went into ticket office and was told i had to go to main reception and ask their.was greeted by 2 ladies on desk who told me i could only upgrade if i paid £85 a month for the rest of the season,F.F.S,have they got this right,we will never sell out if this is the case,i was told that if i just upgraded a ticket it wasnt fair to people who pay for premier seating for every game.....annis is this right? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If I remember rightly this was covered by Carl a while back. Apparently it has something to do with PMG who collect all the revenue generated by the Premier Seats as part of the repayment package on their never ending loan.

They don't like selling tickets on a match to match basis (might upset the other PS people) and signing you up to £85p/m is seen as more profitable.

cheers,i cant be arsed,we will carry on with 1500 empty seats :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:51 pm

I've upgraded for the Blackburn game, but only to the grandstand so I can drink my pint in the warmer bar! Normally during the winter me and my mukka share a pair on gloves to drink our pints....f*cking burrrrr