Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKYS FAULT

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 am

"ONLY MY VIEWS"
IS IT MALKYS FAULT THAT WE HAVE NO NEW SIGNING IN THE LOAN WINDOW
I FEEL BECAUSE WE HAVE PROB THE BEST MANAGER WE HAVE HAD FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS, HE IS WORKING MIRALCES WITH THE MONEY AND PLAYER HE HAS.
THE BOARD ARE NOT INVESTING BECAUSE HE AND THE PLAYERS ARE DOING SO WELL
I HOPE THAT THE BOARD BACK HIM NOW IN THE TRANSFER WINDOW AN LEAD US TO THE PREMIERSHIP

I AM HOPEFULL THAT WE WILL BE IN THE MIX COME THE END OF THE SEASON

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MALKYS FAULT

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:41 am

No, its not Malky's fault, & please stop shouting. :old:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:32 pm

ABLOCKBLUE wrote:"ONLY MY VIEWS"
I FEEL BECAUSE WE HAVE PROB THE BEST MANAGER WE HAVE HAD FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS, HE IS WORKING MIRALCES WITH THE MONEY AND PLAYER HE HAS.
I HOPE THAT THE BOARD BACK HIM NOW IN THE TRANSFER WINDOW AN LEAD US TO THE PREMIERSHIP

How is it Malkys fault if the suitable player is not available which is right for CCFC, why does Malky reiterate that he has money available to him in the market if he needs it. Why are you shouting :director:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:33 pm

ABLOCKBLUE wrote:"ONLY MY VIEWS"

How is it Malkys fault if the suitable player is not available which is right for CCFC, why does Malky reiterate that he has money available to him in the market if he needs it. Why are you shouting :director:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:03 pm

If you read it carefully I am praising MAlky for his work. Especially considering the money previous managers have been given. I think if Malky had the money Dave Jones had we would be promoted. :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Hardly Malky's fault. Look at the players sold in the summer:
Michael Chopra fee around £1.5 million BUT the money had to go to Sunderland due to Chopra's contract.
Jay Bothroyd Free
Chris Burke Free
Gavin Rae Free
the rest left for free. Hardly made a fortune in the summer. Malky has very little money and is still doing great with the club. Hopefully we can reach that £80 million jackpot in the summer though! :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Who's fault is it you were writing in caps?

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:43 pm

I

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:46 pm

ABLOCKBLUE wrote:If you read it carefully I am praising MAlky for his work. Especially considering the money previous managers have been given. I think if Malky had the money Dave Jones had we would be promoted. :ayatollah:

Oh Yes, the title CLEARLY states that! :roll:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Can you define why you think malkay is the best manager we have had in last 20 years because I find that staggering to beileve he's been here what 6 months roughly? Yes great start to the season he's doing amazing job but t state he's the best manager is a bit bold maybe he will be further down the line but give him a few years before stating stuff like that, he's still very new to management 2 years experience he's still a baby but he's doing a cracking job so far :)