Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VT AND TG ARE TOTALLY COMMITTED IN MY OPINION

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Just because MM didn't bring anyone in over the loan period doesn't mean that he hasnt been backed!!

We are all aware of MM's intentions and his opinion in bringing in 'the right person'

We also acknowledge that he is not willing to bring in a player, to sit on the bench ... he has to be better than the first XI

What's to say that Malky couldnt find that person?

I believe that VT and TG had gave Malky funds in order to get a player, but for some reason, that person never came

I strongly believe that Malky will be backed in Jan, where he can express himself and buy the players needed for that final push

Cardiff, in my opinion are doing a good bit of business, by investing the free wage collected by outgoing loans towards transfer funds for january

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: VT AND TG ARE TOTALLY COMMITTED IN MY OPINION

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Going ot stich my neck out here but going on what you have said there are not any players out there available that are better than our top 11. If they do become available I doubt they will be looking at a championship club, Kebe of Reading being a prime example.

Re: VT AND TG ARE TOTALLY COMMITTED IN MY OPINION

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:31 am

We have been told all week and most of last week that Malky defo did have 1 name he wanted but for whatever reason ( which Im sure Carl will tell us soon ) that player has decided to stay with his Premier club , or maybe joined another club ?? Im sure we will find out soon :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: