RB: McNaughton, Blake, Quinn

LB: Taylor, McNaughton, Naylor

CB: Turner, Hudson, Gerrard, Blake, Gyepes, McNaughton, Quinn

RM: Cowie, Mason?

LM: Conway, Whittingham

CM: Whittingham, Gunnarrson, Kiss, McPhail, Blake, Mason

ST: Miller, Mason, Rudy, Earnshaw

Main Problem = RM

Should any club in the Championship expect to have a perfect squad? In my opinion no.

I think people are going over the top. In all likely hood there wasn't a player available that really interested Malcky, and if there was, then terms could not be reached with either the player or his club so out of our hands because we shouldn't be bullied as to how much we are willing to pay etc.

We will do fine with this squad of players, and I'm sure we will see 1 or 2 come in January.

CALM DOWN :ayatollah:

Re: Get over it. This is our squad.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Made a similar post above called "small squad".
We play so narrow I don't think MM would play with an old fashioned winger even if we had one.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Made a similar post above called "small squad".
We play so narrow I don't think MM would play with an old fashioned winger even if we had one.

Sorry, only just seen it, i logged into the forum to write this so didn't read your post! But yeah I agree, we have a squad that is capable of covering for injuries and suspensions in every position

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:40 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Made a similar post above called "small squad".

Sorry, only just seen it, i logged into the forum to write this so didn't read your post! But yeah I agree, we have a squad that is capable of covering for injuries and suspensions in every position

No need to apologies, just agreeing :ayatollah:

I think people get carried away with signing tbh. We could sign Messi and he could pull a hamstring and been out for weeks anyway.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:06 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:GK: Marshall , Heaton, Parish?

RB: McNaughton, Blake, Quinn

LB: Taylor, McNaughton, Naylor

CB: Turner, Hudson, Gerrard, Blake, Gyepes, McNaughton, Quinn

RM: Cowie, Mason?

LM: Conway, Whittingham

CM: Whittingham, Gunnarrson, Kiss, McPhail, Blake, Mason

ST: Miller, Mason, Rudy, Earnshaw

Main Problem = RM

Should any club in the Championship expect to have a perfect squad? In my opinion no.

I think people are going over the top. In all likely hood there wasn't a player available that really interested Malcky, and if there was, then terms could not be reached with either the player or his club so out of our hands because we shouldn't be bullied as to how much we are willing to pay etc.

We will do fine with this squad of players, and I'm sure we will see 1 or 2 come in January.

CALM DOWN :ayatollah:

Absolutely cuz :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 pm

I believe that this squad is just about capable of getting through december

Butt.... we need 3/4 new players in January .. at a minimum :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 pm

missed out ralls and taiwo haha :lol: :ayatollah: