Re: Annis' publications...

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:18 am

Jordi Culé wrote:Can you get them as an 'audio book' :?:

If not now are there any plans :?:

Jordi, No you cant sorry.

Thinking about it. :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:15 am

ELY BOY wrote:Don't give him anymore ideas Haha. I'm half expecting an alternative queens speech by Annis Abraham this Christmas ha ha.

:lol:

Def not happening Simon. :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 am

Jordi Culé wrote:Can you get them as an 'audio book' :?:

If not now are there any plans :?:

Danny Dyer is signed up for parts in the soul crew book.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:57 am

Annis, I love reading your books but work quite late and by the time I get home, after eating and putting the kids to bed - I don't get much time to read.

Have you got any plans to make them available as eBooks to download on iPhone / Android? I got a really good bookstore app on my Android smartphone and whenever i've got 10 / 15 minutes spare I'm always doing something on there [mainly reading this forum!]

It's be great if I could read your books on the go too.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:20 pm

12thMan wrote:Annis, I love reading your books but work quite late and by the time I get home, after eating and putting the kids to bed - I don't get much time to read.

Have you got any plans to make them available as eBooks to download on iPhone / Android? I got a really good bookstore app on my Android smartphone and whenever i've got 10 / 15 minutes spare I'm always doing something on there [mainly reading this forum!]

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Going a little off topic, I'm amazed that Ebooks haven't become more popular than they already are. I really want to get a Kindle but there are not enough Ebooks of the type I like to read out there.

Surely there must be an entrepreneur somewhere who could do a deal with self publishers like the Annis to turn his Collection into Ebooks and Audio Books.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Don't give him anymore ideas Haha. I'm half expecting an alternative queens speech by Annis Abraham this Christmas ha ha.

:lol:

Def not happening Simon. :lol:

f**k the queen she ruins my christmas day, anyone but her, even the riddler :twisted:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
12thMan wrote:Annis, I love reading your books but work quite late and by the time I get home, after eating and putting the kids to bed - I don't get much time to read.

Going a little off topic, I'm amazed that Ebooks haven't become more popular than they already are. I really want to get a Kindle but there are not enough Ebooks of the type I like to read out there.

Surely there must be an entrepreneur somewhere who could do a deal with self publishers like the Annis to turn his Collection into Ebooks and Audio Books.

To both of you at the moment, I honestly feel the market has not totally taken off yet and the expense at this moment would not warrant it, but I am def monitoring it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: