Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Won tickets for the egg tonight

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Won tickets from the Echo tonight for the Blues game against Aironi. There were more in the Premier club than in the whole of the ground!!!!!! If rugby is the first game in Wales. I'm so glad I'm a City fan. Absolute garbage of a game I'm sure St Peters on a good day would have beaten both teams on their day. Roll on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Won tickets for the egg tonight

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:36 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Won tickets from the Echo tonight for the Blues game against Aironi. There were more in the Premier club than in the whole of the ground!!!!!! If rugby is the first game in Wales. I'm so glad I'm a City fan. Absolute garbage of a game I'm sure St Peters on a good day would have beaten both teams on their day. Roll on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They should give them away ! Pitiful support

Re: Won tickets for the egg tonight

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:57 am

you won the booby prize :lol: