Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gerrards Twitter tonight

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:45 pm

He's been at the CCS tonight watching the Egg.

Tweet 1 This game of rugger is dog shit! Why do the blues kick the ball away so much! It's boring hell

Tweet 2 This shit game is killin are pitch!!

Re: Gerrards Twitter tonight

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:He's been at the CCS tonight watching the Egg.

Tweet 1 This game of rugger is dog shit! Why do the blues kick the ball away so much! It's boring hell

It's "Our" pitch Stevie, and don't worry, you'll be back on the bench Saturday picking splinters out of your butt cheeks.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:55 pm

He's spot on 30 lumps running around no skill whatsoever absolute crap

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:10 pm

dorsetblue wrote:

It's "Our" pitch Stevie, and don't worry, you'll be back on the bench Saturday picking splinters out of your butt cheeks.

His name is Anthony not Stevie :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: and he's a quality defender.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:10 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:He's spot on 30 lumps running around no skill whatsoever absolute crap

Spoken like someone who has no idea about the sport :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:16 pm

dorsetblue wrote:

Stevie.. thats class .... you plonker.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:He's spot on 30 lumps running around no skill whatsoever absolute crap

last time I looked there were about 800 fans there !!! National game my arse

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:23 pm

dorsetblue wrote:

And another thought... how the feck do you reckon it's your pitch when you 'rent' it from the City?? Infact you rent the whole ground from us...!!!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:59 pm

welshie wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:

His name is Anthony not Stevie :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: and he's a quality defender.

For a minute I thought all this No Loan player had been a nightmare. Oh well back to the nightmare.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:04 am

Dorsetblue obviously you are a Liverpool fan. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:25 pm

welshie wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:

I wouldn't say he was a quality defender mate, Average at best at this level :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
welshie wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:

I wouldn't say he was a quality defender mate, Average at best at this level :ayatollah:

Is that why he was voted as player of the season for a team in the same league as us last season?

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:33 pm

welshie wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
welshie wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:

Is that why he was voted as player of the season for a team in the same league as us last season?

Hull were distinctly average last year mate ?

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:40 pm

To be fair, being a decent defender and Hulls player of the year are two very different things but he is a "decent" player

Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 pm

well said gerrard! rugby is a pathetic sport and i hope wales lose to the aussies in the up and coming game.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:40 pm

murphy wrote:well said gerrard! rugby is a pathetic sport and i hope wales lose to the aussies in the up and coming game.

:shock:
Ok, I agree that Rugby is a terrible sport but if Wales play rugby I would obviously support them! Unless ur english of course ;)