Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wish I saw days like these!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Sam Salim on the left, before he became a die hard bluebird ;)

We gotta have all fire certificates for flags half this size and some places! The stewards would have a field day with being on someones shoulders too.

Re: Wish I saw days like these!

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:00 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Image

We gotta have all fire certificates for flags half this size and some places! The stewards would have a field day with being on someones shoulders too.

Thomas, Great days down the football, days/nights never to be forgotten. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:07 pm

When i had a few scoops with Sam in The Promised Land I remember
thinking that he was probably a fairly handsome chap in his younger days

Wrong again, Monsieur Apples!! :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:59 am

ELY BOY wrote:Ah the days when you could have a tash and not quickly jump to say you're doing it for Movember.

:lol:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:13 am

ELY BOY wrote:Ah the days when you could have a tash and not quickly jump to say you're doing it for Movember.

:lol:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:20 am

could you imagine having a forum flag that big! would be crazy :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Sam Salim looked a bit like Freddy Mercury in those days :lol: Bet he was singing 'We are the Champions' ;)

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Great moustashe - not sure about anyone else but forgetting Movember I can't wait to see the beginning of Fannuary!!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 pm

The Mellon wrote:Great moustashe - not sure about anyone else but forgetting Movember I can't wait to see the beginning of Fannuary!!

:ayatollah: :lol: