Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anniversaries

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Today is my second anniversary on here fellow Bluebirds congratulations to you all for the last 2 years of this wonderful forum.May there be many more years of banter and fun .I salute you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Anniversaries

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:18 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Today is my second anniversary on here fellow Bluebirds congratulations to you all for the last 2 years of this wonderful forum.May there be many more years of banter and fun .I salute you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CHEERS Rob.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rob, Your prob rights its our 2nd Anniversary not Birthday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64448

Re: Anniversaries

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdrob wrote:Today is my second anniversary on here fellow Bluebirds congratulations to you all for the last 2 years of this wonderful forum.May there be many more years of banter and fun .I salute you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CHEERS Rob.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rob, Your prob rights its our 2nd Anniversary not Birthday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64448

Have i been on here 2 year's??? :o Bloody hell ive had two marriages what have'nt lasted that long!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: