Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Excellent forum with some great contributors. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Happy birthday AAMB :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:41 pm

What a great two years it has been, I love this forum and the many people I have met and also those I have not yet met :ayatollah:

Let's stay strong for many years to come :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Marc wrote:Happy Birthday and thanks to everyone Involved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....I've Met some great people and lifelong friends on here... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Creep!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:11 pm

sam salim wrote:
Marc wrote:Happy Birthday and thanks to everyone Involved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....I've Met some great people and lifelong friends on here... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Creep!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .... :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:28 am

love the board, 99% of the posters on here are a good laugh (on and off the board) :ayatollah:
forum bums we are here!

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:To this Forum and all its Members, 2 years old This week, well actually 22nd November 2009, the Forum was opened.

Nearly 7,000 members and still growing. :ayatollah:

In September 2011 we had 94,600 different ips log in on here to post or have a read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THANK YOU, TO ALL THE MODERATORS FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And WITHOUT OUR POSTERS WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING SO MANY VISITORS TO OUR SITE, SO THANKS TO EVERYONE OF YOU. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have also met a lot of people through this forum and many new friends. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Happy Birthday to this Forum, met so many new friends on the Forum bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: