Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:49 pm

To this Forum and all its Members, 2 years old This week, well actually 22nd November 2009, the Forum was opened.

Nearly 7,000 members and still growing. :ayatollah:

In September 2011 we had 94,600 different ips log in on here to post or have a read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THANK YOU, TO ALL THE MODERATORS FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And WITHOUT OUR POSTERS WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING SO MANY VISITORS TO OUR SITE, SO THANKS TO EVERYONE OF YOU. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have also met a lot of people through this forum and many new friends. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Really enjoy reading and posting on this board. Met some top people on here as well. Keep up the good work because as an exile this site gives the best updates and bollox to the snipers. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:03 pm

It's been a rollercoaster of a ride boyo's!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Amen to that Annis. Through this forum I have had the opportunity to be a part of something really special for Mikey D RIP and now for Little Aidan. I feel really priviledged and honoured to be a small part of this forum and I have met some really good people and because their team play in Blue and White makes no odds to me. Happy Birthday. ATB Reeco

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:25 pm

although im not a prolific poster on here it is a proper forum ,lots of different views and not too much arse licking.keep it up everyone and most of all keep the faith .ps im due a forum bus away trip hope to meet a few posters soon

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:To this Forum and all its Members, 2 years old This week, well actually 22nd November 2009, the Forum was opened.

In September 2011 we had 94,600 different ips log in on here to post or have a read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THANK YOU, TO ALL THE MODERATORS FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And WITHOUT OUR POSTERS WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING SO MANY VISITORS TO OUR SITE, SO THANKS TO EVERYONE OF YOU. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have also met a lot of people through this forum and many new friends. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I only come on here to find out what the other board is up to :? :? :? :lol: :lol:

Congrats, fair play!!

The vast majority of all forums/messageboards fall flat on their arses

This one most definitely hasnt

Even though the odd poster (e.g. ME!) does TALK out of me arse :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Its been a very difficult year for me so have been unable to follow the city, this board has been invaluable for keeping me up to date, and I love the banter. And I will meet up with members in the New Year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:02 pm

wow dont time fly

2 years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:08 pm

The sites come a long way. I remember when this forum was first created but on the old board, then we had too resign up.

Made some good friends on here.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:wow dont time fly

2 years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and the best ever thread has to be the monkey facing one.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Took me a while to find it but love it :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:12 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Happy Birthday to the Forum :ayatollah: - I have meet some good people from this forum,and hope to meet more ;)

Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:14 am

Long time reader short time member. Great forum though lads :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:48 am

Happy birthday AAMB! :)

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:32 am

Cheers everyone.

There have been some fantastic/superb debates on here in the last 2 yrs. :ayatollah:

Also this forums members can be very proud of its actions and fund raising's, REMEMBER ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers everyone.

There have been some fantastic/superb debates on here in the last 2 yrs. :ayatollah:

Also this forums members can be very proud of its actions and fund raising's, REMEMBER ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its been emotional :lol: Catch ya Thursday at the ninian for a pint

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:43 am

NIBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cheers everyone.

Its been emotional :lol: Catch ya Thursday at the ninian for a pint

Mike, Thursday ?

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 am

cheers all... been a reader for some time, but didnt sign up until the end of last season...

i love the forum... i learn alot, speak to some great people and ive got to be honest... im hooked...

here to another 2 yrs... lets hope when we look back on this that we are a prem club with malky at the helm!

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:07 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Aye, good forum this. Met some decent people through it and the odd tosser (sorry Milly). Ha. All in all an informative and friendly site.

Could do with a book selling section though....just a suggestion

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:14 pm

I have met many new friends and great people through this forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Thankyou very much Annis for setting it up :D
I raise a glass to you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Happy birthday aamb,fairplay you've caused some arguments between the mrs n me lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:48 pm

ELY BOY wrote:You know I'm only joking haha. Buy me a pint Saturday and we'll forget I said it....ha ha

I would love to mate, but I wont see you cos i will be at the football ;) :D

Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:48 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
Could do with a book selling section though....just a suggestion

:lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:To this Forum and all its Members, 2 years old This week, well actually 22nd November 2009, the Forum was opened.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AAMB CRACKING FORUM KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ;) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:19 pm

And I took an exam on that day and passed! :D

Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Happy Birthday and thanks to everyone Involved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....I've Met some great people and lifelong friends on here... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Wow that 2 years flew by,well done to all for making this a great forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:29 pm

well done annis ,carl and evryone involved brill forum keep it up lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 pm

well done to all concerned.it is as good as any forum.with a set of folks who have hearts the size of dustbin lids.happy birthday.jeff :D