Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At least .....

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Three homes games to look forward including a quarter final.

A November to remember

Top players, manager and loyal fans

and .............................................................money spent in January ......... :roll: :lol:

Re: At least .....

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:58 pm

rb1976 wrote:Three homes games to look forward including a quarter final.

A November to remember

and .............................................................money spent in January ......... :roll: :lol:

Yes fantastic month under Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:05 pm

I really didn't think we would be 3 rd at this stage! Remember we have already beat west sham and the shits ( I mean the saints) so hats off to malky and the hard working players!

Just need those fantastic away fans to help make some noise on Saturday to silence the scabs!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I really didn't think we would be 3 rd at this stage! Remember we have already beat west sham and the shits ( I mean the saints) so hats off to malky and the hard working players!

Just need those fantastic away fans to help make some noise on Saturday to silence the scabs!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nor me, the squad we got limited as it is is still up there and giving 100% . I much rather be where we are now than where we were last year. I like many others am enjoying my football and still think this season will be our season if the injury gods are kind.

At the end of the day we are scoring goals and our defence is getting better. Selective stats but last five league games we've conceded 3 goals scored 9. 3:1 to ratio no bad reading is it?!?

Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
rb1976 wrote:Three homes games to look forward including a quarter final.

A November to remember

Yes fantastic month under Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any advance on fantastic? :ayatollah: