Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my strong opinion now........

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:32 pm

this is not a snipe at the board guys, but it is my honest opinion, the malaysians are readying to dip their hands in the pockets again for a while for players.

i say this because for the last few weeks carl has has updates saying the club are looking at a player and ect ect, and we havent signed any of them,

i dont like to keep using the "he didnt find the right player" malarky, because if that truely is the case, someone needs to look at our scouting team.

it is my honest opinion that come january, if a prem club comes in for £2.5m for whitts, the board will accept and tell malky theres money available

sadly i think the money spent on last season has damaged the malaysians faith in cash for players

i know they spent £750k on turner and £800k on miller, but i think thats all their willing to spend at the moment

Re: my strong opinion now........

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:35 pm

bluebird04 wrote:this is not a snipe at the board guys, but it is my honest opinion, the malaysians are readying to dip their hands in the pockets again for a while for players.

i say this because for the last few weeks carl has has updates saying the club are looking at a player and ect ect, and we havent signed any of them,

i dont like to keep using the "he didnt find the right player" malarky, because if that truely is the case, someone needs to look at our scouting team.

it is my honest opinion that come january, if a prem club comes in for £2.5m for whitts, the board will accept and tell malky theres money available

sadly i think the money spent on last season has damaged the malaysians faith in cash for players

i know they spent £750k on turner and £800k on miller, but i think thats all their willing to spend at the moment

Very interesting post, I will think on this.
Yes Malky has been working hard to try and get players in and yes DJ made the Malaysians very distraught and feel let down.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 pm

bluebird04 wrote:this is not a snipe at the board guys, but it is my honest opinion, the malaysians are readying to dip their hands in the pockets again for a while for players.

Intriguing post and I believe they have had their hands burnt by DJ, however I am worried that any talk of Prem clubs coming in for Whitts will unsettle him, and we can do without that especially as MM sees him as the integral part of our team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 pm

No chance they won't sell whits and will back Malky like they always have done, if the right players can come, Malky will get them keep the faith.