Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why we didn't sign any loans.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:09 pm

I think it is because we have a successful team, and we can't guarantee any loan signing regular first team football. I don't think Malky would disrupt a successful team just to let some Premiership has-been on over-inflated wages have a few weeks in the limelight, trying to revive his career.

I'm hoping that he has one or 2 permanent signings in mind for January. Thats when the board need to back him. Rumours that the board aren't backing him are pure speculation, and look where paying over-inflated wages for loan signings have got us in the past.

some people have short memories.

(My 500th post, by the way)

Re: Why we didn't sign any loans.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:23 pm

bluebird58 wrote:I think it is because we have a successful team, and we can't guarantee any loan signing regular first team football. I don't think Malky would disrupt a successful team just to let some Premiership has-been on over-inflated wages have a few weeks in the limelight, trying to revive his career.

I'm hoping that he has one or 2 permanent signings in mind for January. Thats when the board need to back him. Rumours that the board aren't backing him are pure speculation, and look where paying over-inflated wages for loan signings have got us in the past.

some people have short memories.

(My 500th post, by the way)

Congratulations :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just wondering why this week, Malky stated " If we want promotion this squad needs strengthening" funny time to say it.
But personally I say it needs strengthening now as, Winter is here, injuries and suspensions ahead.